The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is pleased to announce that Ryan Waguespack has joined the Association as Vice President, effective December 1, 2018. Ryan will focus on membership and serving the needs of the charter, MRO and aircraft management sectors.
A long-time supporter of the aviation business community and NATA, Ryan Waguespack recently served as the Chair of NATA’s WorkForce Development Committee and Illegal Charter Task Force, as well as Vice Chair of the Air Charter Committee as an association member.
“Ryan has been an active participant in NATA and is well-versed in our members’ issues and needs; we are thrilled that he is joining the team,” said NATA President Gary Dempsey. “Ryan’s range of aviation experience and vision to elevate and continuously help the industry to evolve in these changing times are invaluable to fulfilling NATA’s strategic goals and mission.”
Waguespack most recently held the position of Vice President of Business Development of Summit Aviation. Previously, he served in various business development roles for charter and management operations, as well as aircraft sales, working closely with clients to educate them throughout the purchasing process and help them attain the best aviation solution for their needs.
Waguespack is also the founder of the Alabama Business Aviation Association and is a frequent guest lecturer for Auburn University in the Harbert College of Business.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management