The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is pleased to announce that Ryan Waguespack has joined the Association as Vice President, effective December 1, 2018. Ryan will focus on membership and serving the needs of the charter, MRO and aircraft management sectors.
A long-time supporter of the aviation business community and NATA, Ryan Waguespack recently served as the Chair of NATA’s WorkForce Development Committee and Illegal Charter Task Force, as well as Vice Chair of the Air Charter Committee as an association member.
“Ryan has been an active participant in NATA and is well-versed in our members’ issues and needs; we are thrilled that he is joining the team,” said NATA President Gary Dempsey. “Ryan’s range of aviation experience and vision to elevate and continuously help the industry to evolve in these changing times are invaluable to fulfilling NATA’s strategic goals and mission.”
Waguespack most recently held the position of Vice President of Business Development of Summit Aviation. Previously, he served in various business development roles for charter and management operations, as well as aircraft sales, working closely with clients to educate them throughout the purchasing process and help them attain the best aviation solution for their needs.
Waguespack is also the founder of the Alabama Business Aviation Association and is a frequent guest lecturer for Auburn University in the Harbert College of Business.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s