The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is pleased to announce that Ryan Waguespack has joined the Association as Vice President, effective December 1, 2018. Ryan will focus on membership and serving the needs of the charter, MRO and aircraft management sectors.
A long-time supporter of the aviation business community and NATA, Ryan Waguespack recently served as the Chair of NATA’s WorkForce Development Committee and Illegal Charter Task Force, as well as Vice Chair of the Air Charter Committee as an association member.
“Ryan has been an active participant in NATA and is well-versed in our members’ issues and needs; we are thrilled that he is joining the team,” said NATA President Gary Dempsey. “Ryan’s range of aviation experience and vision to elevate and continuously help the industry to evolve in these changing times are invaluable to fulfilling NATA’s strategic goals and mission.”
Waguespack most recently held the position of Vice President of Business Development of Summit Aviation. Previously, he served in various business development roles for charter and management operations, as well as aircraft sales, working closely with clients to educate them throughout the purchasing process and help them attain the best aviation solution for their needs.
Waguespack is also the founder of the Alabama Business Aviation Association and is a frequent guest lecturer for Auburn University in the Harbert College of Business.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit