The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is pleased to announce that Ryan Waguespack has joined the Association as Vice President, effective December 1, 2018. Ryan will focus on membership and serving the needs of the charter, MRO and aircraft management sectors.
A long-time supporter of the aviation business community and NATA, Ryan Waguespack recently served as the Chair of NATA’s WorkForce Development Committee and Illegal Charter Task Force, as well as Vice Chair of the Air Charter Committee as an association member.
“Ryan has been an active participant in NATA and is well-versed in our members’ issues and needs; we are thrilled that he is joining the team,” said NATA President Gary Dempsey. “Ryan’s range of aviation experience and vision to elevate and continuously help the industry to evolve in these changing times are invaluable to fulfilling NATA’s strategic goals and mission.”
Waguespack most recently held the position of Vice President of Business Development of Summit Aviation. Previously, he served in various business development roles for charter and management operations, as well as aircraft sales, working closely with clients to educate them throughout the purchasing process and help them attain the best aviation solution for their needs.
Waguespack is also the founder of the Alabama Business Aviation Association and is a frequent guest lecturer for Auburn University in the Harbert College of Business.
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH