Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o.o. in the presence of the Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki and Minister of Interior and Administration Joachim Brudzinski, officially handed over to the Polish National Police two modern S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopters produced in Poland.
Delivery of two multimissions Black Hawk helicopters was carried out in accordance with the contract signed in May this year. The agreement also provided training for ground staff and pilots, a logistics package and service support in the first months of use.
Police have set not only a responsible but also ambitious task for PZL. We are proud to deliver two reliable, durable and produced in Poland helicopters BLACK HAWK in 6 months from signing the contract, and join Poland to the group of international customers who chose this proven machine – said Janusz Zakręcki, PZL Mielec President, General Director. The modernization plan of uniformed services is important and responsible tasks. One of its elements is the modernization of the Police aviation. We are proud that Black Hawk helicopters produced in Mielec can be part of this plan and serve national security from today – added.
Delivery ceremony took place in the hangar of the Police Aviation Administration, where aircraft will be stationed on a daily basis. They will provide support for anti-terrorist activities carried out by the Anti-Terrorist Operations Office.
Both already delivered helicopters and the third one, contracted in November, and scheduled for delivery by the end of March 2019, were purchased from the Program of Police, Border Guard, State Fire Service and State Protection Service Program in 2017-2020.
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA