Aspen Avionics announced that Sam Wallace has been promoted to vice president of operations for the company. He replaces Mike Churchill who retired in November 2018. Sam will be responsible for the company’s manufacturing, quality, export control, shipping and supply chain functions. He will report to Aspen’s president and CEO, John Uczekaj.
“We are pleased to promote Sam into this important leadership role for the company. Since joining Aspen in 2015, Sam has consisently demonstrated his ability to lead a large and multi-faceted operations workforce,” said John Uczekaj. “The Evolution E5 Electronic Flight Instrument, and the new Evolution Pro MAX series will be shipping in the very near future and we are well-positioned to grow and mature our manufacturing processes to meet the demand for these new products under Sam’s leadership,” continued Uczekaj.
Sam brings 13 years of experience starting out as a manufacturing engineer for Smiths Detection in Maryland, and then was later promoted to factory manager for Integrated Systems. In his prior role at Aspen, he held the position of director of quality. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC).
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System