Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) announces the hiring of Vince Testa as Senior Account Executive for Rotorcraft. Testa will be responsible for growing domestic and international rotorcraft OEM sales for Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
“Vince brings a wealth of knowledge and experience,” said Lars Hesbjerg, Sales Director, Aerospace & Defense. “His understanding of his customers’ needs, business acumen and technical aptitude for promoting sales and profitability within the aerospace market will help Donaldson grow and strengthen relationships with leading helicopter OEMs, further solidifying Donaldson’s position in the rotorcraft market.”
Previously the Logistics Program Manager during Pratt & Whitney’s transition to Performance Based Logistics, Testa has more than 30 years of experience in aerospace including helicopter flight-testing and international commercial and military business development. In addition, his extensive project/program management experience spans equipment and test system development.
Testa holds an MBA from Regis University in Denver, Colo., and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Dayton in Ohio. He resides in Jupiter, Fla.
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom