Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) announces the hiring of Vince Testa as Senior Account Executive for Rotorcraft. Testa will be responsible for growing domestic and international rotorcraft OEM sales for Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
“Vince brings a wealth of knowledge and experience,” said Lars Hesbjerg, Sales Director, Aerospace & Defense. “His understanding of his customers’ needs, business acumen and technical aptitude for promoting sales and profitability within the aerospace market will help Donaldson grow and strengthen relationships with leading helicopter OEMs, further solidifying Donaldson’s position in the rotorcraft market.”
Previously the Logistics Program Manager during Pratt & Whitney’s transition to Performance Based Logistics, Testa has more than 30 years of experience in aerospace including helicopter flight-testing and international commercial and military business development. In addition, his extensive project/program management experience spans equipment and test system development.
Testa holds an MBA from Regis University in Denver, Colo., and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Dayton in Ohio. He resides in Jupiter, Fla.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL