Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) announces the hiring of Vince Testa as Senior Account Executive for Rotorcraft. Testa will be responsible for growing domestic and international rotorcraft OEM sales for Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
“Vince brings a wealth of knowledge and experience,” said Lars Hesbjerg, Sales Director, Aerospace & Defense. “His understanding of his customers’ needs, business acumen and technical aptitude for promoting sales and profitability within the aerospace market will help Donaldson grow and strengthen relationships with leading helicopter OEMs, further solidifying Donaldson’s position in the rotorcraft market.”
Previously the Logistics Program Manager during Pratt & Whitney’s transition to Performance Based Logistics, Testa has more than 30 years of experience in aerospace including helicopter flight-testing and international commercial and military business development. In addition, his extensive project/program management experience spans equipment and test system development.
Testa holds an MBA from Regis University in Denver, Colo., and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Dayton in Ohio. He resides in Jupiter, Fla.
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role