Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) announces the hiring of Vince Testa as Senior Account Executive for Rotorcraft. Testa will be responsible for growing domestic and international rotorcraft OEM sales for Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
“Vince brings a wealth of knowledge and experience,” said Lars Hesbjerg, Sales Director, Aerospace & Defense. “His understanding of his customers’ needs, business acumen and technical aptitude for promoting sales and profitability within the aerospace market will help Donaldson grow and strengthen relationships with leading helicopter OEMs, further solidifying Donaldson’s position in the rotorcraft market.”
Previously the Logistics Program Manager during Pratt & Whitney’s transition to Performance Based Logistics, Testa has more than 30 years of experience in aerospace including helicopter flight-testing and international commercial and military business development. In addition, his extensive project/program management experience spans equipment and test system development.
Testa holds an MBA from Regis University in Denver, Colo., and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Dayton in Ohio. He resides in Jupiter, Fla.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules