SAFE Structure Designs, a global leader in the innovative design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic SAFETY first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced the delivery of SAFE’s custom cowling rack, for their fleet of UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to the Army National Guard in New Mexico.
The Army National Guard in Las Cruces, New Mexico previously worked alongside SAFE to design the most ergonomic cowling rack for the UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to increase the efficiency of the technician. Upon delivery of SAFE’s first custom cowling rack in March of 2017, the Army National Guard was confident SAFE’s design is unmatched throughout the industry. SAFE has exceeded the Army National Guard’s expectations and delivered the hangar equipment ahead of schedule under stringent time constraints. There was a high urgency for the National Guard to obtain the Cowling rack in order to increase the efficiency and safety for the maintenance team.
Master Sergeant Paul Herrera, of The Army National Guard stated, “We have a deep appreciation for the platforms and equipment SAFE manufactures to ensure the safety of the mechanics. SAFE’s customer service and design team’s attention to detail is what makes them stand out from alternative companies in the aviation industry. We could not be more delighted that we chose, and continue to choose to work with SAFE Structure Designs.”
“We are humbled by Mr. Paul Herrera’s recommendation of SAFE, as well as, the confidence the Army National Guard has in us.” said Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual