SAFE Structure Designs, a global leader in the innovative design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic SAFETY first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced the delivery of SAFE’s custom cowling rack, for their fleet of UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to the Army National Guard in New Mexico.
The Army National Guard in Las Cruces, New Mexico previously worked alongside SAFE to design the most ergonomic cowling rack for the UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to increase the efficiency of the technician. Upon delivery of SAFE’s first custom cowling rack in March of 2017, the Army National Guard was confident SAFE’s design is unmatched throughout the industry. SAFE has exceeded the Army National Guard’s expectations and delivered the hangar equipment ahead of schedule under stringent time constraints. There was a high urgency for the National Guard to obtain the Cowling rack in order to increase the efficiency and safety for the maintenance team.
Master Sergeant Paul Herrera, of The Army National Guard stated, “We have a deep appreciation for the platforms and equipment SAFE manufactures to ensure the safety of the mechanics. SAFE’s customer service and design team’s attention to detail is what makes them stand out from alternative companies in the aviation industry. We could not be more delighted that we chose, and continue to choose to work with SAFE Structure Designs.”
“We are humbled by Mr. Paul Herrera’s recommendation of SAFE, as well as, the confidence the Army National Guard has in us.” said Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs.
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport