SAFE Structure Designs, a global leader in the innovative design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic SAFETY first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced the delivery of SAFE’s custom cowling rack, for their fleet of UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to the Army National Guard in New Mexico.
The Army National Guard in Las Cruces, New Mexico previously worked alongside SAFE to design the most ergonomic cowling rack for the UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to increase the efficiency of the technician. Upon delivery of SAFE’s first custom cowling rack in March of 2017, the Army National Guard was confident SAFE’s design is unmatched throughout the industry. SAFE has exceeded the Army National Guard’s expectations and delivered the hangar equipment ahead of schedule under stringent time constraints. There was a high urgency for the National Guard to obtain the Cowling rack in order to increase the efficiency and safety for the maintenance team.
Master Sergeant Paul Herrera, of The Army National Guard stated, “We have a deep appreciation for the platforms and equipment SAFE manufactures to ensure the safety of the mechanics. SAFE’s customer service and design team’s attention to detail is what makes them stand out from alternative companies in the aviation industry. We could not be more delighted that we chose, and continue to choose to work with SAFE Structure Designs.”
“We are humbled by Mr. Paul Herrera’s recommendation of SAFE, as well as, the confidence the Army National Guard has in us.” said Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics