SAFE Structure Designs, a global leader in the innovative design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic SAFETY first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced the delivery of SAFE’s custom cowling rack, for their fleet of UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to the Army National Guard in New Mexico.
The Army National Guard in Las Cruces, New Mexico previously worked alongside SAFE to design the most ergonomic cowling rack for the UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to increase the efficiency of the technician. Upon delivery of SAFE’s first custom cowling rack in March of 2017, the Army National Guard was confident SAFE’s design is unmatched throughout the industry. SAFE has exceeded the Army National Guard’s expectations and delivered the hangar equipment ahead of schedule under stringent time constraints. There was a high urgency for the National Guard to obtain the Cowling rack in order to increase the efficiency and safety for the maintenance team.
Master Sergeant Paul Herrera, of The Army National Guard stated, “We have a deep appreciation for the platforms and equipment SAFE manufactures to ensure the safety of the mechanics. SAFE’s customer service and design team’s attention to detail is what makes them stand out from alternative companies in the aviation industry. We could not be more delighted that we chose, and continue to choose to work with SAFE Structure Designs.”
“We are humbled by Mr. Paul Herrera’s recommendation of SAFE, as well as, the confidence the Army National Guard has in us.” said Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award