SAFE Structure Designs, a global leader in the innovative design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic SAFETY first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced the delivery of SAFE’s custom cowling rack, for their fleet of UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to the Army National Guard in New Mexico.
The Army National Guard in Las Cruces, New Mexico previously worked alongside SAFE to design the most ergonomic cowling rack for the UH-72 Lakota / EC145 to increase the efficiency of the technician. Upon delivery of SAFE’s first custom cowling rack in March of 2017, the Army National Guard was confident SAFE’s design is unmatched throughout the industry. SAFE has exceeded the Army National Guard’s expectations and delivered the hangar equipment ahead of schedule under stringent time constraints. There was a high urgency for the National Guard to obtain the Cowling rack in order to increase the efficiency and safety for the maintenance team.
Master Sergeant Paul Herrera, of The Army National Guard stated, “We have a deep appreciation for the platforms and equipment SAFE manufactures to ensure the safety of the mechanics. SAFE’s customer service and design team’s attention to detail is what makes them stand out from alternative companies in the aviation industry. We could not be more delighted that we chose, and continue to choose to work with SAFE Structure Designs.”
“We are humbled by Mr. Paul Herrera’s recommendation of SAFE, as well as, the confidence the Army National Guard has in us.” said Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs.
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria