Hong Kong business aviation consulting firm Asian Sky Group (ASG) has appointed Matthieu Guisolphe as Rotary Program Sales Manager, covering the Southeast Asia market.
“Over the past year, ASG’s rotary division has grown immensely,” says ASG Managing Director, Jeffrey Lowe. “As such, we wanted someone who understands the market and can leverage their experience to add value to the team and – more importantly – to our clients. Matthieu has a solid understanding of the dynamics and needs of the Southeast Asia helicopter market. With this experience, network and knowledge, I’m certain he’ll successfully help ASG expand our rotary segment.”
Matthieu’s aviation career began in 2014, working at Airbus Helicopters while completing his Master’s Degree. During this time, Matthieu came to understand all aspects of the company’s product line and provided training to the sales team on everything from product description to maintenance and compliance. Matthieu then went to work for French aerospace company Thales as a Marketing Project Leader, where he supported the sales team through marketing campaigns and product analysis. Matthieu returned to Airbus Helicopters in 2016, based in the company’s Malaysian office. He successfully supported over 20 Airbus operators offering support on maintenance and repair requests, retrofits and ensuring clients had all necessary tools and know-how for their operations.
“I’ve closely followed ASG’s work in the rotary industry since my time at Airbus,” says Matthieu. “I found the company’s renowned research reports and market insight to be an asset and value to the industry. I’m looking forward to being part of the company’s expansion of its rotary segment and am hopeful that my previous experience will aid in the team’s success.”
Matthieu will be supporting the Southeast Asia rotary market from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He is fluent in French, English and Spanish. ASG’s sales and acquisition services are also supported by its offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team