In a press release timed to coincide with the opening of the MEBAA Middle East Business Aircraft Association show in Dubai, UAE based Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) have provided more information on their new operation in Kuwait.
At a newly built 160,000 m² heliport at Kuwait Oil Company’s premises, FAS commences a five-year onshore and offshore oil and gas contract with KOC this month. The company has brought together a workforce of 38, including 15 pilots and eight engineers, all of them trained and licensed. As part of the contract, FAS constructed a new hangar to house its fleet of three Leonardo AW169 helicopters for this project. Just prior to MEBAA Capt. Raman Oberoi was in Italy to discuss the project with Leonardo Customer support and also to discuss the possibilities of adding more helicopters in the future.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- First AW169 EMS Helicopter Fleet in US in Service
- UK AOC for NHV Group granted; new AW169 operating base at Blackpool in prospect?
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- Daegu Fire Department to take delivery of new AW169
- NHV orders two AW169 for offshore operations
- AW169 helicopter to enter offshore operations in Africa
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Weststar AW139 and AW169 orders
- Leonardo to expand US training with AW169 and AW609 simulators
- SAFE delivers first AW169 maintenance stands in US
- Isles of Scilly spoiler operation runs out of steam
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- WW2 Spitfire has near miss with EMS AW169
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- Aerolite Receives FAA STC for AW169 Air Medical Interior
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- 27-Oct-18 G-VSKP Leonardo AW169 Leicester, UK (5F)
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study