Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC (DSI) and Honeywell International, Inc. today announced the companies have signed a licensing agreement and an exclusive global master distribution agreement for Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC to manufacture, market, distribute, sell and support Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM) Systems and Health Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) products in the worldwide marketplace.
Through this partnership, Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC assumes responsibility, with limited exception(s), for the existing Honeywell CBM HUMS product lines successfully built under Honeywell—legacy Chadwick-Helmuth & legacy Intelligent Automation Corporation (IAC)—and will begin the manufacturing, selling and distributing of portable and on-board HUMS and HUMS related spares & software through its extensive global network. DSI will focus on product and application development along with product improvements for the CBM HUMS hardware, software & related products.
Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC looks forward to building strong partnerships within its expanded global channel partner / dealer network which will benefit from DSI’s significant experience of more than 350+ years of combined experience with HUMS and vibration analysis systems.
“This is a very exciting time for DSI,” said DSI owner Brian Hatcher.
“It was back in 1994, during my time in the Marines, when I was first personally introduced to Jim Chadwick,” said DSI owner Brian Hatcher. “I am truly honored that our DSI team has been chosen to carry on Jim Chadwick’s legacy & passion… DSI’s team of dedicated men and women share this same passion and we are excited to begin this next stage of Diagnostic Solutions International’s evolution.”
“The real strength of the Chadwick-Helmuth company was its people. I am beyond proud to say that more than half of DSI’s total workforce is comprised of former Chadwick-Helmuth employees,” said Hatcher. “We have over 350 years of combined aviation vibration management experience.”
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage