Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC (DSI) and Honeywell International, Inc. today announced the companies have signed a licensing agreement and an exclusive global master distribution agreement for Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC to manufacture, market, distribute, sell and support Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM) Systems and Health Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) products in the worldwide marketplace.
Through this partnership, Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC assumes responsibility, with limited exception(s), for the existing Honeywell CBM HUMS product lines successfully built under Honeywell—legacy Chadwick-Helmuth & legacy Intelligent Automation Corporation (IAC)—and will begin the manufacturing, selling and distributing of portable and on-board HUMS and HUMS related spares & software through its extensive global network. DSI will focus on product and application development along with product improvements for the CBM HUMS hardware, software & related products.
Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC looks forward to building strong partnerships within its expanded global channel partner / dealer network which will benefit from DSI’s significant experience of more than 350+ years of combined experience with HUMS and vibration analysis systems.
“This is a very exciting time for DSI,” said DSI owner Brian Hatcher.
“It was back in 1994, during my time in the Marines, when I was first personally introduced to Jim Chadwick,” said DSI owner Brian Hatcher. “I am truly honored that our DSI team has been chosen to carry on Jim Chadwick’s legacy & passion… DSI’s team of dedicated men and women share this same passion and we are excited to begin this next stage of Diagnostic Solutions International’s evolution.”
“The real strength of the Chadwick-Helmuth company was its people. I am beyond proud to say that more than half of DSI’s total workforce is comprised of former Chadwick-Helmuth employees,” said Hatcher. “We have over 350 years of combined aviation vibration management experience.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet