Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC (DSI) and Honeywell International, Inc. today announced the companies have signed a licensing agreement and an exclusive global master distribution agreement for Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC to manufacture, market, distribute, sell and support Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM) Systems and Health Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) products in the worldwide marketplace.
Through this partnership, Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC assumes responsibility, with limited exception(s), for the existing Honeywell CBM HUMS product lines successfully built under Honeywell—legacy Chadwick-Helmuth & legacy Intelligent Automation Corporation (IAC)—and will begin the manufacturing, selling and distributing of portable and on-board HUMS and HUMS related spares & software through its extensive global network. DSI will focus on product and application development along with product improvements for the CBM HUMS hardware, software & related products.
Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC looks forward to building strong partnerships within its expanded global channel partner / dealer network which will benefit from DSI’s significant experience of more than 350+ years of combined experience with HUMS and vibration analysis systems.
“This is a very exciting time for DSI,” said DSI owner Brian Hatcher.
“It was back in 1994, during my time in the Marines, when I was first personally introduced to Jim Chadwick,” said DSI owner Brian Hatcher. “I am truly honored that our DSI team has been chosen to carry on Jim Chadwick’s legacy & passion… DSI’s team of dedicated men and women share this same passion and we are excited to begin this next stage of Diagnostic Solutions International’s evolution.”
“The real strength of the Chadwick-Helmuth company was its people. I am beyond proud to say that more than half of DSI’s total workforce is comprised of former Chadwick-Helmuth employees,” said Hatcher. “We have over 350 years of combined aviation vibration management experience.”
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report