Metro Aviation recently revealed the final H125 configuration for authorities located in Mendoza, Argentina.
Mendoza dignitaries accepted the aircraft on behalf of its police force, which received two H125 models from Metro Aviation. The Shreveport, Louisiana-based completion center outfitted the helicopters with a Bambi Bucket for Fire Fighting, upgraded avionics systems and a premium paint package.
“These aircraft are going into service following their 12-year inspections. The helicopters include upgraded navigation systems and equipment updated to the newest standards,” said Pedro Martinez, Metro Aviation’s long-time business partner stationed in Argentina.
Once in service, Martinez noted that the aircraft will “perform law enforcement operations, search and rescues, high mountain missions and EMS missions.”
This delivery marks the tenth completion delivered to Argentina.
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham