Metro Aviation recently revealed the final H125 configuration for authorities located in Mendoza, Argentina.
Mendoza dignitaries accepted the aircraft on behalf of its police force, which received two H125 models from Metro Aviation. The Shreveport, Louisiana-based completion center outfitted the helicopters with a Bambi Bucket for Fire Fighting, upgraded avionics systems and a premium paint package.
“These aircraft are going into service following their 12-year inspections. The helicopters include upgraded navigation systems and equipment updated to the newest standards,” said Pedro Martinez, Metro Aviation’s long-time business partner stationed in Argentina.
Once in service, Martinez noted that the aircraft will “perform law enforcement operations, search and rescues, high mountain missions and EMS missions.”
This delivery marks the tenth completion delivered to Argentina.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet