Metro Aviation recently revealed the final H125 configuration for authorities located in Mendoza, Argentina.
Mendoza dignitaries accepted the aircraft on behalf of its police force, which received two H125 models from Metro Aviation. The Shreveport, Louisiana-based completion center outfitted the helicopters with a Bambi Bucket for Fire Fighting, upgraded avionics systems and a premium paint package.
“These aircraft are going into service following their 12-year inspections. The helicopters include upgraded navigation systems and equipment updated to the newest standards,” said Pedro Martinez, Metro Aviation’s long-time business partner stationed in Argentina.
Once in service, Martinez noted that the aircraft will “perform law enforcement operations, search and rescues, high mountain missions and EMS missions.”
This delivery marks the tenth completion delivered to Argentina.
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director