Metro Aviation recently revealed the final H125 configuration for authorities located in Mendoza, Argentina.
Mendoza dignitaries accepted the aircraft on behalf of its police force, which received two H125 models from Metro Aviation. The Shreveport, Louisiana-based completion center outfitted the helicopters with a Bambi Bucket for Fire Fighting, upgraded avionics systems and a premium paint package.
“These aircraft are going into service following their 12-year inspections. The helicopters include upgraded navigation systems and equipment updated to the newest standards,” said Pedro Martinez, Metro Aviation’s long-time business partner stationed in Argentina.
Once in service, Martinez noted that the aircraft will “perform law enforcement operations, search and rescues, high mountain missions and EMS missions.”
This delivery marks the tenth completion delivered to Argentina.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage