NHIndustries is pleased to announce the signature of the NH90 Through Life Support (TLS) contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA, acting as the Contracting Authority on behalf of nine nations (Australia, Belgium, Germany, Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway and New Zealand).
TLS is a one single comprehensive package of engineering services covering the following activities: continuing airworthiness, configuration management, remote technical assistance and support, and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) activities with special focus on technical publications.
Additionally, the contract includes a variety of catalogue services which can be activated as required by the entire community or by dedicated nations, thus allowing maximum flexibility.
The TLS duration covers the next five years of support with an optional extension for an additional five year period.
“TLS is an important brick in the cooperation between NHI and Customer Nations grouped around NAHEMA, for improving NH90 operability, affordability & serviceability,” was commonly shared by Vincent Dubrule, President of NHIndustries and Uwe Fialkowski, General Manager of NAHEMA. “It represents a significant step forward for the nations, who each previously managed individual contracts, thanks to the harmonized set of services and terms and conditions covering the operational needs of 12 helicopter variants for the benefit of 9 Nations”. Both expressed their appreciation for all the contributors who helped to achieve this success.
NH90 is well suited for operations in the most demanding conditions and has been combat-proven in many theatres of operation worldwide. To date, more than 540 aircraft are currently on order and more than 370 aircraft have been delivered to 17 Armed Forces in 13 countries.
NH90 is a twin-engine, medium-size helicopter program managed by the joint venture NHIndustries, a Company owned by Leonardo Helicopters (32%), Airbus Helicopters (62.5%), and GKN Fokker (5.5%)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation
- Electric VTOL Aircraft Developments Advancing Despite Pandemic