Robinson Helicopter Company delivered two R44 Raven IIs to longtime Robinson dealer, PHU Polinar of Poland. On November 13th, PHU Polinar delivered the aircraft to the Polish Air Force University, marking the first acquisition of American helicopters to be used for military training in Poland.
Founded in 1927, the Polish Air Force University is an accredited state-owned institution that offers undergraduate degrees for officers in the Polish military as well as commercial ratings for civilian students.
According to PHU Polinar, the more than 70 Robinson helicopters successfully operating in Poland convinced the state the R44 is not only reliable but is the right vehicle for its flight training programs. Both R44s were equipped with a fully integrated glass cockpit featuring Garmin’s GDU 1060 TXi, GTN 750 navigator, GTX 345 transponder with ADS-B In/Out and Spidertracks for real time tracking.
Founded in 1973, Robinson Helicopter Company is the world’s leading manufacturer of civil helicopters.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet