Robinson Helicopter Company delivered two R44 Raven IIs to longtime Robinson dealer, PHU Polinar of Poland. On November 13th, PHU Polinar delivered the aircraft to the Polish Air Force University, marking the first acquisition of American helicopters to be used for military training in Poland.
Founded in 1927, the Polish Air Force University is an accredited state-owned institution that offers undergraduate degrees for officers in the Polish military as well as commercial ratings for civilian students.
According to PHU Polinar, the more than 70 Robinson helicopters successfully operating in Poland convinced the state the R44 is not only reliable but is the right vehicle for its flight training programs. Both R44s were equipped with a fully integrated glass cockpit featuring Garmin’s GDU 1060 TXi, GTN 750 navigator, GTX 345 transponder with ADS-B In/Out and Spidertracks for real time tracking.
Founded in 1973, Robinson Helicopter Company is the world’s leading manufacturer of civil helicopters.
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform