Robinson Helicopter Company delivered two R44 Raven IIs to longtime Robinson dealer, PHU Polinar of Poland. On November 13th, PHU Polinar delivered the aircraft to the Polish Air Force University, marking the first acquisition of American helicopters to be used for military training in Poland.
Founded in 1927, the Polish Air Force University is an accredited state-owned institution that offers undergraduate degrees for officers in the Polish military as well as commercial ratings for civilian students.
According to PHU Polinar, the more than 70 Robinson helicopters successfully operating in Poland convinced the state the R44 is not only reliable but is the right vehicle for its flight training programs. Both R44s were equipped with a fully integrated glass cockpit featuring Garmin’s GDU 1060 TXi, GTN 750 navigator, GTX 345 transponder with ADS-B In/Out and Spidertracks for real time tracking.
Founded in 1973, Robinson Helicopter Company is the world’s leading manufacturer of civil helicopters.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee