- In 1951, Bell broke ground in Fort Worth for the first factory in the world specifically built to manufacture helicopters. Since then, generations of iconic rotorcraft and tiltrotor have been conceived, with more than 35,000 Bell aircraft delivered worldwide to date.
- Bell’s Fort Worth Headquarters is the second facility in company history to be designated as a Vertical Heritage Site. In 2015, Bell’s “Gardenville” Site in Cheektowaga, New York was celebrated.
- The Vertical Flight Society — founded in 1943 as the American Helicopter Society — is the world’s oldest and largest society dedicated to advancing vertical flight technology. The Society’s Vertical Flight Heritage Sites Program recognizes and helps preserve the important vertical flight historical sites around the world.
“Bell has conceived, designed, built and tested the most advanced aircraft in the history of vertical flight,” said Robert Hastings, Executive Vice President, Strategic Communications and Government Affairs.
“This is an incredible achievement and honor for Bell and today, we celebrate the contributions to vertical flight made by both current and former Bell employees.”
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom