- In 1951, Bell broke ground in Fort Worth for the first factory in the world specifically built to manufacture helicopters. Since then, generations of iconic rotorcraft and tiltrotor have been conceived, with more than 35,000 Bell aircraft delivered worldwide to date.
- Bell’s Fort Worth Headquarters is the second facility in company history to be designated as a Vertical Heritage Site. In 2015, Bell’s “Gardenville” Site in Cheektowaga, New York was celebrated.
- The Vertical Flight Society — founded in 1943 as the American Helicopter Society — is the world’s oldest and largest society dedicated to advancing vertical flight technology. The Society’s Vertical Flight Heritage Sites Program recognizes and helps preserve the important vertical flight historical sites around the world.
“Bell has conceived, designed, built and tested the most advanced aircraft in the history of vertical flight,” said Robert Hastings, Executive Vice President, Strategic Communications and Government Affairs.
“This is an incredible achievement and honor for Bell and today, we celebrate the contributions to vertical flight made by both current and former Bell employees.”
- HENSOLDT enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App