Metro delivered a newly completed H135 for a partnership between Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center’s DHART program and the University of Vermont Medical Center’s Health Network Critical Care Transport Team.
This helicopter boasts a distinct paint job, wrapped in branding from each program. The design mirrors DHART’s customary design, while the color scheme demonstrates the collaboration with UVM. Paired with Metro Aviation’s traditional medical interior, the H135 will operate as part of an improved regional transport system increasing the programs’ bandwidth of providing faster critical care.
“Through our collaboration between Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the University of Vermont Medical Center, we have improved the access to high quality, critical care transport in the Northeast Region,” said Kyle Madigan, director of DHART.
Staffed with a UVM medical team with flight requests coordinated through the DHART program, the Burlington-based partnership began service on August 23, 2018. The aircraft is operated by Metro Aviation.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS