The team at HeliHub.com would like to wish all our readers a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2019. This is the time of the year we celebrate the birth of Jesus, and we trust many of our readers will take time to consider what that means to the world, perhaps through attending a church service, rather than just stuffing their faces with food and alcohol!
Too many companies across the helicopter industry have been pandering to Political Correctness and sending “Happy Holidays” greetings in the last couple of week. If you are one of those, bah humbug to you! Just stop and think how the holiday got there in the first place. HeliHub.com celebrates Christmas, not Holidays. And while we have our soap box out, it’s Christmas not Xmas. No need to cross-out Christ….
We have continued to make good progress through 2018, and we have continued to provide many more helicopter industry news stories through out site than any other website (typically 10-20 every weekday). We have made some style changes to the site in recent weeks and added new sections to expand on what we do. It is never too early to make HeliHub.com your sole source of news and tell your industry network!
The HeliHub.com team is now taking a break, and we will restart posting news later on 2nd January ready for the first email headlines on Wednesday 3rd January. Information on how to subscribe to a single news email summary can be found here – and if you focus on offshore, EMS or law enforcement operations, there’s a newsletter designed for you so you only get the pertinent information for your sector of the industry.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual