Southwest Fuel Systems (SWFS) is pleased to announce the expansion and relocation of our repair station facility effective December 19th 2018. To better serve our customers and in preparation of our expanding capabilities, we have moved our repair station to a newly renovated facility located at 2915 North State Highway 99 Stroud, Oklahoma 74079.
Ralph Bishop, President of Southwest Fuels stated, “As a Triumph authorized T53 Fuel Control and Governor MRO facility, and the authorized distributor for the Hammonds brand of Jet A fuel additives including LUBRIBOR, we are always looking for ways to reduce our customers overhaul costs and provide our customers with the best service in the industry. About a year ago, it became obvious we were outgrowing our existing facility and a larger footprint was going to be required to accommodate our expanding repair station. A lot of hard work went into setting up the new shop while our Tucson facility continued overhauling accessories until the moment we received FAA repair station certificate at the new location. This process has been a testament to the dedication of all our employees. It was a team effort that allowed us to be able to turn the lights out in the afternoon in Tucson and turn them on the next morning at our new facility in Stroud with no interruption in service”.
Over the next few months, Southwest Fuel Systems will be announcing additional accessory overhaul capabilities that will complement our existing product offerings and help us expand into new product lines.
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom