[electronic translation] Holding “Helicopters of Russia” (part of Rostec State Corporation), under a contract with the State Transport Leasing Company (GTLK), completed the transfer of 31 helicopters in medical execution. The customer was supplied 12 Ansat and 6 Mi-8MTV-1 helicopters manufactured by the Kazan Helicopter Plant, as well as 13 Mi-8AMT helicopters launched at the Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant.
Currently, all helicopters are handed over to end-operators, they are involved in the implementation of the federal project “Ensuring the timeliness of emergency medical care to citizens living in hard-to-reach areas of the Russian Federation”, which provides for the development of sanitary aviation in Russia.
“The development of the aviation medical care system is one of the priorities of Rostec. The corporation is a key supplier of helicopters and medical equipment for these purposes, participates in the project to create a unified national air ambulance service, develops the appropriate infrastructure. These measures are aimed at improving the efficiency and availability of qualified medical care in the regions of the Russian Federation.The results of pilot projects in this area demonstrate a significant decrease in mortality among emergency patients with cardiovascular diseases (from 35% to 3%) and 60% – death from road traffic injuries, “- said the director of industrial aviation cluster Rostec Anatoly Serdyukov .
In 2017, Russian Helicopters handed over 29 helicopters to the State Transport Leasing Company, which are successfully operated as part of the air ambulance development program.
“At the end of 2018, the air ambulance development program involved 60 helicopters saving lives in 34 regions of our country. This project proved its efficiency: more than 6,000 sorties were made on the previously delivered vehicles, more than 8,000 patients were transported, of which over 1,500 patients. We are convinced that the program should be developed, and we hope that with state support it will cover all regions of Russia. These measures will allow us to increase the proportion of patients hospitalized for emergencies during the first day by up to 90%. ” said General Director of “Helicopters of Russia” Andrey Boginsky .
Ansat is a lightweight twin-engine multi-purpose helicopter, whose mass production is deployed at the Kazan Helicopter Plant. According to the certificate, the design of the helicopter allows you to quickly transform it into a cargo and a passenger version with the ability to carry up to 7 people. In May 2015, an addendum to the type certificate for modification of a helicopter with a medical module was received. Ansat is certified for use in the temperature range from -45 to +50 degrees Celsius.
Multi-purpose helicopters Mi-8AMT and Mi-8MTV-1 have high flight performance and can be used around the clock in the most difficult climatic conditions. These machines are able to carry on board a wide range of specialized equipment. Medical modules are equipped with a stretcher with an adjustable position of the back, a vacuum mattress, devices and first aid equipment. The presence of the oxygen supply system, the built-in power supply system and resuscitation equipment allows for the emergency resuscitation of patients. The total time of installation and dismantling of the module on the helicopter does not exceed 15 minutes, which ensures prompt variation in the composition of the aircraft equipment depending on the current needs of the customer.
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System