[electronic translation] Airbus Helicopters Japan Co., Ltd. announced that Guiyum Rupulus assumed office as Chief Operating Officer and President of the company on January 1, 2019. Luprance will concurrently serve as Sales Director and will direct the activities of Sales Division and Marketing Division.
Olivier Tillier, the former president and CEO, took over as head of the military support center at the headquarters in France.
Lupusran joined Eurocopter (then) in 2003 and is responsible for sales and customer support in South America as a sales manager for Eurocopter and Mexico. Afterwards, he was a senior sales manager at Eurocopter – France headquarters, a sales manager for the Nordic region and the South American government. In 2009 he was appointed vice president of sales and marketing for Eurocopter – Canada. Since October 2014, he took office as Director of Sales Headquarters of Airbus Helicopters Japan and leads the Sales Headquarters.
Lupence graduated from ESSCA Business School and Vienna University of Economics in Austria and completed the INSEAD Executive Program.
Since delivering “Al wet II” to Mitsuya Airways in 1961 for the first time in Japan, more than 360 helicopters made by Airbus are currently active in a wide variety of missions. Airbus helicopters in Japan has a market share of 54%, including H 145 // BK 117 D – 2 in the private and public market. Airbus helicopters Japan has proposed an optimal solution so that customers can operate safely and efficiently in missions such as firefighting, disaster prevention, news coverage, emergency medical care, police, coast guard, salvage, personnel transport, goods transport doing.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL