[electronic translation] Airbus Helicopters Japan Co., Ltd. announced that Guiyum Rupulus assumed office as Chief Operating Officer and President of the company on January 1, 2019. Luprance will concurrently serve as Sales Director and will direct the activities of Sales Division and Marketing Division.
Olivier Tillier, the former president and CEO, took over as head of the military support center at the headquarters in France.
Lupusran joined Eurocopter (then) in 2003 and is responsible for sales and customer support in South America as a sales manager for Eurocopter and Mexico. Afterwards, he was a senior sales manager at Eurocopter – France headquarters, a sales manager for the Nordic region and the South American government. In 2009 he was appointed vice president of sales and marketing for Eurocopter – Canada. Since October 2014, he took office as Director of Sales Headquarters of Airbus Helicopters Japan and leads the Sales Headquarters.
Lupence graduated from ESSCA Business School and Vienna University of Economics in Austria and completed the INSEAD Executive Program.
Since delivering “Al wet II” to Mitsuya Airways in 1961 for the first time in Japan, more than 360 helicopters made by Airbus are currently active in a wide variety of missions. Airbus helicopters in Japan has a market share of 54%, including H 145 // BK 117 D – 2 in the private and public market. Airbus helicopters Japan has proposed an optimal solution so that customers can operate safely and efficiently in missions such as firefighting, disaster prevention, news coverage, emergency medical care, police, coast guard, salvage, personnel transport, goods transport doing.
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom