[electronic translation] Airbus Helicopters Japan Co., Ltd. announced that Guiyum Rupulus assumed office as Chief Operating Officer and President of the company on January 1, 2019. Luprance will concurrently serve as Sales Director and will direct the activities of Sales Division and Marketing Division.
Olivier Tillier, the former president and CEO, took over as head of the military support center at the headquarters in France.
Lupusran joined Eurocopter (then) in 2003 and is responsible for sales and customer support in South America as a sales manager for Eurocopter and Mexico. Afterwards, he was a senior sales manager at Eurocopter – France headquarters, a sales manager for the Nordic region and the South American government. In 2009 he was appointed vice president of sales and marketing for Eurocopter – Canada. Since October 2014, he took office as Director of Sales Headquarters of Airbus Helicopters Japan and leads the Sales Headquarters.
Lupence graduated from ESSCA Business School and Vienna University of Economics in Austria and completed the INSEAD Executive Program.
Since delivering “Al wet II” to Mitsuya Airways in 1961 for the first time in Japan, more than 360 helicopters made by Airbus are currently active in a wide variety of missions. Airbus helicopters in Japan has a market share of 54%, including H 145 // BK 117 D – 2 in the private and public market. Airbus helicopters Japan has proposed an optimal solution so that customers can operate safely and efficiently in missions such as firefighting, disaster prevention, news coverage, emergency medical care, police, coast guard, salvage, personnel transport, goods transport doing.
- HENSOLDT enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App