JETNET LLC, the leading provider of corporate aviation information, is demonstrating new features and capabilities at this year’s NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference at Booth #321 from January 29-February 1 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX. JETNET is helping top-tier equipment providers, fuel and ground service providers, resale and finance companies, insurance and refit specialists, and maintenance shops find and analyze historical flight activity to fit their individual missions. Understanding how clients, prospects, and fleets are being utilized is a complex task that JETNET says their new software helps manage at multiple levels simultaneously by providing new ways to use flight data.
Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing, says JETNET specializes in helping aviation professionals figure out how to use historical flight data to their advantage. “We’re all about converting flight activity into serial number level contacts, including the owners/operators, chief pilots, directors of maintenance, and more. We solve questions like how to figure out the key contacts behind the aircraft you want to service, refuel, manage, insure, finance, overhaul, and paint. We do it using our flight activity & route analysis.”
The applications also help companies run date range and airport-specific flight activity searches to find aircraft they want to refuel, and/or provide ground services like concierge food catering, transportation and lodging. There is no limit on the number of historical reports users can run. They can search, receive, and repeat, exploring flight activity by airframe, airport, fleet, operator, and fuel/tech stop, and compare flight activity by specific date ranges across targeted airports and special events.
“Our clients stay current with key aviation changes,” said Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Vice President of Sales. “Our research center, on average, adds 1,200 new registration numbers, 1,100 bases, and 600 operators to our worldwide aircraft database each month.” Subscribers can use JETNET flight activity to search serial-number-specific historical time on ground to identify fuel/tech, repositioning activities, and customs stops. “If you feel like it’s too much work trying to match flight activity with the key owner/operator aircraft contacts, we remove that frustration and difficulty.”
If mission distance of aircraft is a key search priority when analyzing flight activity, JETNET’s flight activity and route analysis include customizable range/distance searches. Applications allow users to capture and easily manage flight activity by fleet, operator, clients, or prospects, with JETNET’s Fleet Portfolio Manager, providing a way to see changes and trends in the early stages that create opportunities or to prevent problems.
“Say your manager sends you an Excel report with the 1,000 flights arriving and departing TEB, and wants you to start closing some new business. Does it include verified chief pilots, owners, operators, management company contact details?” asks Jason Lorraine, JETNET Senior Tech/Sales Specialist. “Our logical and consistent research and tools let you customize, to align the key data you want.”
Tony Esposito, Vice President of JETNET adds, “We are constantly improving and adding to the functionality of our airport and business aircraft flight reporting and route tracking capabilities. Combined with our detailed aircraft owner/operator database, we’re giving our clients an unparalleled set of tools to compete in the marketplace.”
The latest capabilities will be available for a live demonstration at the conference. JETNET invites attendees of the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference to stop by their booth #321 for a live demonstration of JETNET products that showcase the new features.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage