Lobo Leasing, a leading global commercial helicopter leasing company, is pleased to announce that industry veteran Alistair Henderson, has joined Lobo as Managing Director & Chief Technical Officer. Henderson, who brings a wealth of technical, operations and management expertise will be based in Lobo’s Dublin headquarters.
In a rotary-wing career spanning 36 years, Henderson has held a variety of positions with major helicopter operators and maintenance organisations including Heli-One, British International Helicopters and CHC Helicopters where he was most recently Fleet Manager in charge of a fleet of over 250 helicopters. Henderson has vast experience in the maintenance, modifications, monitoring, airworthiness management, lease management and purchasing of a wide range of commercial helicopter types.
Trained extensively in Aerospace Studies, Aeronautical Mechanics and Maintenance, Henderson currently holds a number of EASA licences and certificates including the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence EASA Part 66 B1.3 Type rated licence on several turbine helicopters types.
Henderson’s appointment further strengthens Lobo Leasing’s technical team, underlining its commitment to its customers and readying it for further growth.
“I’m very pleased and excited to join the highly experienced team at Lobo Leasing at such an interesting time in our industry” stated Henderson. “Lobo are extraordinarily focused – especially in the current challenging environment – on managing their portfolio of leased helicopters so as to preserve values to the greatest extent possible. I am excited about the opportunity to apply my many years of experience and know-how to this task and to help Lobo safely grow their fleet in future”.
Bill Wolf, Lobo Chief Executive Officer stated: “We are thrilled to have someone with Alistair’s depth of experience and broad industry perspective join Lobo as we embark on the next phase of Lobo’s future and as the larger helicopter industry undergoes significant and needed restructuring.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet