Lobo Leasing, a leading global commercial helicopter leasing company, is pleased to announce that industry veteran Alistair Henderson, has joined Lobo as Managing Director & Chief Technical Officer. Henderson, who brings a wealth of technical, operations and management expertise will be based in Lobo’s Dublin headquarters.
In a rotary-wing career spanning 36 years, Henderson has held a variety of positions with major helicopter operators and maintenance organisations including Heli-One, British International Helicopters and CHC Helicopters where he was most recently Fleet Manager in charge of a fleet of over 250 helicopters. Henderson has vast experience in the maintenance, modifications, monitoring, airworthiness management, lease management and purchasing of a wide range of commercial helicopter types.
Trained extensively in Aerospace Studies, Aeronautical Mechanics and Maintenance, Henderson currently holds a number of EASA licences and certificates including the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence EASA Part 66 B1.3 Type rated licence on several turbine helicopters types.
Henderson’s appointment further strengthens Lobo Leasing’s technical team, underlining its commitment to its customers and readying it for further growth.
“I’m very pleased and excited to join the highly experienced team at Lobo Leasing at such an interesting time in our industry” stated Henderson. “Lobo are extraordinarily focused – especially in the current challenging environment – on managing their portfolio of leased helicopters so as to preserve values to the greatest extent possible. I am excited about the opportunity to apply my many years of experience and know-how to this task and to help Lobo safely grow their fleet in future”.
Bill Wolf, Lobo Chief Executive Officer stated: “We are thrilled to have someone with Alistair’s depth of experience and broad industry perspective join Lobo as we embark on the next phase of Lobo’s future and as the larger helicopter industry undergoes significant and needed restructuring.”
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator