The National EMS Pilots Association (NEMSPA) in collaboration with the U.S. Helicopter Safety Team (USHST) is conducting a survey to obtain information and insight on helicopter IFR issues and limitations facing todays helicopter pilots. We are seeking input from ALL HELICOPTER PILOTS who hold an instrument rating conducting any form of helicopter operation that utilizes the national IFR system. The information obtained from this survey will be presented to the Federal Aviation Administration and other industry stake holders in February 2019 at the USHST Infrastructure Summit held in Washington, D.C. This data will be used to assist the industry in helping identify IFR deficiencies and prioritize IFR requirements for the helicopter community as a whole.
ACT SOON, time is of the essence!
Take 10 minutes now or at your earliest opportunity and help make a positive impact on your industry for both yourself and future pilots for years to come.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/USHSTIFR
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH