The National EMS Pilots Association (NEMSPA) in collaboration with the U.S. Helicopter Safety Team (USHST) is conducting a survey to obtain information and insight on helicopter IFR issues and limitations facing todays helicopter pilots. We are seeking input from ALL HELICOPTER PILOTS who hold an instrument rating conducting any form of helicopter operation that utilizes the national IFR system. The information obtained from this survey will be presented to the Federal Aviation Administration and other industry stake holders in February 2019 at the USHST Infrastructure Summit held in Washington, D.C. This data will be used to assist the industry in helping identify IFR deficiencies and prioritize IFR requirements for the helicopter community as a whole.
ACT SOON, time is of the essence!
Take 10 minutes now or at your earliest opportunity and help make a positive impact on your industry for both yourself and future pilots for years to come.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/USHSTIFR
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit