The National EMS Pilots Association (NEMSPA) in collaboration with the U.S. Helicopter Safety Team (USHST) is conducting a survey to obtain information and insight on helicopter IFR issues and limitations facing todays helicopter pilots. We are seeking input from ALL HELICOPTER PILOTS who hold an instrument rating conducting any form of helicopter operation that utilizes the national IFR system. The information obtained from this survey will be presented to the Federal Aviation Administration and other industry stake holders in February 2019 at the USHST Infrastructure Summit held in Washington, D.C. This data will be used to assist the industry in helping identify IFR deficiencies and prioritize IFR requirements for the helicopter community as a whole.
ACT SOON, time is of the essence!
Take 10 minutes now or at your earliest opportunity and help make a positive impact on your industry for both yourself and future pilots for years to come.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/USHSTIFR
- COPA Neil J. Armstrong Scholarships Applications Now Open
- Russian Helicopters develop neonatal EMS interior for Ansat
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia