Are you looking for a meaningful (and potentially tax-deductible) way to raise your company’s profile at HAI HELI-EXPO 2019 in Atlanta? Consider a donation to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) Online Silent Auction.
Donate an aviation-themed or general-interest item, or consider funding an auction item though a generous gift. Auction proceeds support the HFI Scholarship Program, an important initiative to increase the number of future pilots and maintenance technicians, as well as HFI’s efforts to preserve the history of the helicopter industry.
The auction will be open for bidding 24/7, beginning 12:00 pm EST, February 25, and will conclude at 4:00 pm EST, March 7. You can also participate in the auction on-site at HAI-HELI EXPO 2019 at the auction desk located near registration in Lobby B of the Georgia World Congress Center.
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH