Are you looking for a meaningful (and potentially tax-deductible) way to raise your company’s profile at HAI HELI-EXPO 2019 in Atlanta? Consider a donation to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) Online Silent Auction.
Donate an aviation-themed or general-interest item, or consider funding an auction item though a generous gift. Auction proceeds support the HFI Scholarship Program, an important initiative to increase the number of future pilots and maintenance technicians, as well as HFI’s efforts to preserve the history of the helicopter industry.
The auction will be open for bidding 24/7, beginning 12:00 pm EST, February 25, and will conclude at 4:00 pm EST, March 7. You can also participate in the auction on-site at HAI-HELI EXPO 2019 at the auction desk located near registration in Lobby B of the Georgia World Congress Center.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management