NHV, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Steffen Bay and Mr Bart Remmerie as members of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience, both of them bring valuable leadership to NHV as the company plans for further international expansion.
Mr Steffen Bay joins the NHV Group in the role of Chief Commercial & Procurement Officer (CCPO). He will be responsible for the commercial strategy enabling NHV to drive business growth and increase market share. He will also drive the procurement planning and contract management processes aligned with NHV’s strategic priorities and business needs.
Steffen has 20 years of experience across all aspects of the helicopter services value chain. Previous appointments include EADS, Eurocopter, Airbus America, ERA Helicopters and Aeroleo Aero Taxi. Most recently he was responsible for Sales and Relationship Management for Waypoint Leasing in Latin America. These experiences have provided him with leadership exposure to businesses designing and building, operating and leasing helicopters in all major markets.
“I embrace the opportunity to lead a talented group of people and drive innovative commercial strategies that will ultimately bring NHV the success it’s destined to achieve”, said Steffen Bay.
Mr Bart Remmerie joins the NHV Group in the role of Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). In this role, he will be responsible for developing and executing NHV’s human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
Bart brings along 20 years of broad HR experience. Prior to joining NHV, Bart held the position of Director HR Services & Reward at EDF Luminus, overseeing the domains of reward, payroll, personnel administration, expatriates and mobility.
Bart Remmerie said: “I’m looking forward to work alongside NHV’s Executive Team and to join a business that will allow me to utilize my experience and skillset in a company that shares my values and mindset.”
“Bart and Steffen each bring unique backgrounds and knowledge to fill critical roles, and their leadership experience will be an invaluable asset to our company. Our Executive Committee is now complete and well-prepared to tackle the industry’s challenges. I believe we have an exceptionally agile team and extensive capabilities to enable us to meet both our own future growth aspirations and the needs of our customers. As we look ahead, we will continue investing in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. I look forward to executing on our various strategic initiatives in 2019 and beyond”, concludes Eric Van Hal, CEO of the NHV Group
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management