NHV, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Steffen Bay and Mr Bart Remmerie as members of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience, both of them bring valuable leadership to NHV as the company plans for further international expansion.
Mr Steffen Bay joins the NHV Group in the role of Chief Commercial & Procurement Officer (CCPO). He will be responsible for the commercial strategy enabling NHV to drive business growth and increase market share. He will also drive the procurement planning and contract management processes aligned with NHV’s strategic priorities and business needs.
Steffen has 20 years of experience across all aspects of the helicopter services value chain. Previous appointments include EADS, Eurocopter, Airbus America, ERA Helicopters and Aeroleo Aero Taxi. Most recently he was responsible for Sales and Relationship Management for Waypoint Leasing in Latin America. These experiences have provided him with leadership exposure to businesses designing and building, operating and leasing helicopters in all major markets.
“I embrace the opportunity to lead a talented group of people and drive innovative commercial strategies that will ultimately bring NHV the success it’s destined to achieve”, said Steffen Bay.
Mr Bart Remmerie joins the NHV Group in the role of Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). In this role, he will be responsible for developing and executing NHV’s human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
Bart brings along 20 years of broad HR experience. Prior to joining NHV, Bart held the position of Director HR Services & Reward at EDF Luminus, overseeing the domains of reward, payroll, personnel administration, expatriates and mobility.
Bart Remmerie said: “I’m looking forward to work alongside NHV’s Executive Team and to join a business that will allow me to utilize my experience and skillset in a company that shares my values and mindset.”
“Bart and Steffen each bring unique backgrounds and knowledge to fill critical roles, and their leadership experience will be an invaluable asset to our company. Our Executive Committee is now complete and well-prepared to tackle the industry’s challenges. I believe we have an exceptionally agile team and extensive capabilities to enable us to meet both our own future growth aspirations and the needs of our customers. As we look ahead, we will continue investing in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. I look forward to executing on our various strategic initiatives in 2019 and beyond”, concludes Eric Van Hal, CEO of the NHV Group
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH