NHV, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Steffen Bay and Mr Bart Remmerie as members of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience, both of them bring valuable leadership to NHV as the company plans for further international expansion.
Mr Steffen Bay joins the NHV Group in the role of Chief Commercial & Procurement Officer (CCPO). He will be responsible for the commercial strategy enabling NHV to drive business growth and increase market share. He will also drive the procurement planning and contract management processes aligned with NHV’s strategic priorities and business needs.
Steffen has 20 years of experience across all aspects of the helicopter services value chain. Previous appointments include EADS, Eurocopter, Airbus America, ERA Helicopters and Aeroleo Aero Taxi. Most recently he was responsible for Sales and Relationship Management for Waypoint Leasing in Latin America. These experiences have provided him with leadership exposure to businesses designing and building, operating and leasing helicopters in all major markets.
“I embrace the opportunity to lead a talented group of people and drive innovative commercial strategies that will ultimately bring NHV the success it’s destined to achieve”, said Steffen Bay.
Mr Bart Remmerie joins the NHV Group in the role of Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). In this role, he will be responsible for developing and executing NHV’s human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
Bart brings along 20 years of broad HR experience. Prior to joining NHV, Bart held the position of Director HR Services & Reward at EDF Luminus, overseeing the domains of reward, payroll, personnel administration, expatriates and mobility.
Bart Remmerie said: “I’m looking forward to work alongside NHV’s Executive Team and to join a business that will allow me to utilize my experience and skillset in a company that shares my values and mindset.”
“Bart and Steffen each bring unique backgrounds and knowledge to fill critical roles, and their leadership experience will be an invaluable asset to our company. Our Executive Committee is now complete and well-prepared to tackle the industry’s challenges. I believe we have an exceptionally agile team and extensive capabilities to enable us to meet both our own future growth aspirations and the needs of our customers. As we look ahead, we will continue investing in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. I look forward to executing on our various strategic initiatives in 2019 and beyond”, concludes Eric Van Hal, CEO of the NHV Group
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas