Airbus Helicopters is further paving a digital street through 4 newly signed partnerships with Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) providers that will connect their MRO databases with Airbus systems, making valuable helicopter maintenance data available to Airbus and its customers.
Common data management is providing at least three benefits for customers:
• Data loading time is significantly reduced, especially when putting a new aircraft into operation
• Manual tasks are simplified and some operations such as part ordering are now performed directly from MIS
• Analytics services and relevant solutions will be enriched thanks to these data.
By partnering with Airbus, MRO software providers are guaranteed easier and faster access to Airbus’ rotorcraft data and technical documentation – especially when a new aircraft is put into operation – which feeds their maintenance information systems and informs a customer’s maintenance planning.
Helicopter operators as a result benefit from knowing their maintenance software always contains the most up-to-date information about their aircraft. They can also automatically transfer operational flight data to Airbus applications like Fleet Keeper and FlyScan predictive maintenance. And they can become part of Airbus Helicopters’ database, enriching its HCare Connected Services analytics offering.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit