Airbus Helicopters is further paving a digital street through 4 newly signed partnerships with Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) providers that will connect their MRO databases with Airbus systems, making valuable helicopter maintenance data available to Airbus and its customers.
Common data management is providing at least three benefits for customers:
• Data loading time is significantly reduced, especially when putting a new aircraft into operation
• Manual tasks are simplified and some operations such as part ordering are now performed directly from MIS
• Analytics services and relevant solutions will be enriched thanks to these data.
By partnering with Airbus, MRO software providers are guaranteed easier and faster access to Airbus’ rotorcraft data and technical documentation – especially when a new aircraft is put into operation – which feeds their maintenance information systems and informs a customer’s maintenance planning.
Helicopter operators as a result benefit from knowing their maintenance software always contains the most up-to-date information about their aircraft. They can also automatically transfer operational flight data to Airbus applications like Fleet Keeper and FlyScan predictive maintenance. And they can become part of Airbus Helicopters’ database, enriching its HCare Connected Services analytics offering.
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH