AMSTAT, the leading provider of business aircraft market, fleet and operator information, announces the release of AMSTAT for Salesforce, a new fully integrated app for the Salesforce® CRM. This new application is available as an upgrade for existing AMSTAT Premier subscribers, is subscribed to through AMSTAT and is downloadable from the Salesforce AppExchange® (www.appexchange.com).
AMSTAT will be demonstrating this service at the upcoming NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference, Booth #425, San Antonio, TX – January 29 – February 1, 2019. A brief video on key functionality can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf-Z38NY90g.
“Many of our clients either use Salesforce® or are considering using Salesforce® as their CRM application” said Andrew Young, AMSTAT General Manager. He went on to add “AMSTAT for Salesforce, is designed to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the business aviation sales professional”.
Key AMSTAT for Salesforce functionality includes the ability to:
• View AMSTAT contact and fleet data from within Salesforce®, significantly reducing the need to jump back and forth between the CRM and AMSTAT Premier;
• Link current AMSTAT data to Salesforce® Accounts, Contacts and Leads, so the latest AMSTAT data is always displayed within the CRM;
• Receive alerts for linked records from within Salesforce® on changes found by AMSTAT research, enabling users to keep on top of their territories and sales opportunities;
• Quickly use AMSTAT data to create Salesforce® Accounts, Contacts and Leads and fuel the sales processes.
Chris Skurat, AMSTAT Director of Sales & Customer Service added that “AMSTAT for Salesforce integrates AMSTAT data into the CRM workflow and into the sales processes of our clients where it provides the greatest value and effectiveness”.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring