Ultimate HELI is a world class provider of helicopter services, supplying the safest and the most efficient helicopter charter, helicopter maintenance, advanced helicopter training, utility helicopters and helicopter support worldwide.
We are proud to announce that we have deployed 2 x Bell 412EP’s and 1 x Airbus Helicopter AS350B2 to Antarctica that departed Cape Town on two different ice breakers in Deceember 2018 and January 2019. These helicopters will be operating support flights for geological expeditions as well as utility services on the Northern
and Eastern Antarctic Mainland.
Shaun Roseveare CEO of Ultimate Heli said “ This is now our fifth successive season in Antarctica where we are providing various services such and movement of scientists, underslung cargo work and search and rescue services. We look forward to many safe flying years in Antarctica”.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual