Ultimate HELI is a world class provider of helicopter services, supplying the safest and the most efficient helicopter charter, helicopter maintenance, advanced helicopter training, utility helicopters and helicopter support worldwide.
We are proud to announce that we have deployed 2 x Bell 412EP’s and 1 x Airbus Helicopter AS350B2 to Antarctica that departed Cape Town on two different ice breakers in Deceember 2018 and January 2019. These helicopters will be operating support flights for geological expeditions as well as utility services on the Northern
and Eastern Antarctic Mainland.
Shaun Roseveare CEO of Ultimate Heli said “ This is now our fifth successive season in Antarctica where we are providing various services such and movement of scientists, underslung cargo work and search and rescue services. We look forward to many safe flying years in Antarctica”.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software