The “Helicopter Simulator – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Helicopter Simulator – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”
Some of the factors propelling the market are huge investments are being made in the advancements of helicopter simulators and increasing demand for commercial aircraft. However, high manufacturing cost and frequent technical faults are hindering the market growth. Moreover, developments in computing technology provide opportunities for the market growth.
Based on component, full flight simulators segment is likely to witness highest share over the forecast period due to rise in demand for cost-effective simulation systems.
By geography, North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to the higher procurement of commercial and military helicopters in the United States and also, the government is collaborating with various simulator developing companies to provide superior helicopter simulators are some of the factors fueling the market growth.
Simulator Types Covered:
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award