The “Helicopter Simulator – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Helicopter Simulator – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”
Some of the factors propelling the market are huge investments are being made in the advancements of helicopter simulators and increasing demand for commercial aircraft. However, high manufacturing cost and frequent technical faults are hindering the market growth. Moreover, developments in computing technology provide opportunities for the market growth.
Based on component, full flight simulators segment is likely to witness highest share over the forecast period due to rise in demand for cost-effective simulation systems.
By geography, North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to the higher procurement of commercial and military helicopters in the United States and also, the government is collaborating with various simulator developing companies to provide superior helicopter simulators are some of the factors fueling the market growth.
Simulator Types Covered:
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards