The “Helicopter Simulator – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Helicopter Simulator – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”
Some of the factors propelling the market are huge investments are being made in the advancements of helicopter simulators and increasing demand for commercial aircraft. However, high manufacturing cost and frequent technical faults are hindering the market growth. Moreover, developments in computing technology provide opportunities for the market growth.
Based on component, full flight simulators segment is likely to witness highest share over the forecast period due to rise in demand for cost-effective simulation systems.
By geography, North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to the higher procurement of commercial and military helicopters in the United States and also, the government is collaborating with various simulator developing companies to provide superior helicopter simulators are some of the factors fueling the market growth.
Simulator Types Covered:
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream