The “Helicopter Simulator – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Helicopter Simulator – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”
Some of the factors propelling the market are huge investments are being made in the advancements of helicopter simulators and increasing demand for commercial aircraft. However, high manufacturing cost and frequent technical faults are hindering the market growth. Moreover, developments in computing technology provide opportunities for the market growth.
Based on component, full flight simulators segment is likely to witness highest share over the forecast period due to rise in demand for cost-effective simulation systems.
By geography, North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to the higher procurement of commercial and military helicopters in the United States and also, the government is collaborating with various simulator developing companies to provide superior helicopter simulators are some of the factors fueling the market growth.
Simulator Types Covered:
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management