For a customer in the field of air rescue SPAES GmbH & Co. KG procured and certified each nine medical racks suitable for ventilators Dräger Oxylog 3000 plus / Hamilton T1 as well as for Perfusor® Braun compact S in helicopter EC 135.
The racks for the ventilator are mounted on the track system at the ceiling of the helicopter and can be rotated by 360 degrees. This allows control and operation from all positions in the passenger compartment. Furthermore nine double brackets suitable for infusion pump Braun Perfusor® compact S were procured, certified and installed. The medical racks are integrated by a standard rail system. SPAES adapted the standard brackets to aviation standard. With an adapter plate the customer specific distance for installation was realized with four Dräger claws.
“The first six medical racks and the required compliance documents were delivered to the customer”, said Joachim Kies, Head of Operational Business SPAES. “The remaining twelve brackets will follow with the modification of the helicopter”, adds Kies. For installation the minor change has been created in the EASA Part J 21 design organization of SPAES.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award