For a customer in the field of air rescue SPAES GmbH & Co. KG procured and certified each nine medical racks suitable for ventilators Dräger Oxylog 3000 plus / Hamilton T1 as well as for Perfusor® Braun compact S in helicopter EC 135.
The racks for the ventilator are mounted on the track system at the ceiling of the helicopter and can be rotated by 360 degrees. This allows control and operation from all positions in the passenger compartment. Furthermore nine double brackets suitable for infusion pump Braun Perfusor® compact S were procured, certified and installed. The medical racks are integrated by a standard rail system. SPAES adapted the standard brackets to aviation standard. With an adapter plate the customer specific distance for installation was realized with four Dräger claws.
“The first six medical racks and the required compliance documents were delivered to the customer”, said Joachim Kies, Head of Operational Business SPAES. “The remaining twelve brackets will follow with the modification of the helicopter”, adds Kies. For installation the minor change has been created in the EASA Part J 21 design organization of SPAES.
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming