For a customer in the field of air rescue SPAES GmbH & Co. KG procured and certified each nine medical racks suitable for ventilators Dräger Oxylog 3000 plus / Hamilton T1 as well as for Perfusor® Braun compact S in helicopter EC 135.
The racks for the ventilator are mounted on the track system at the ceiling of the helicopter and can be rotated by 360 degrees. This allows control and operation from all positions in the passenger compartment. Furthermore nine double brackets suitable for infusion pump Braun Perfusor® compact S were procured, certified and installed. The medical racks are integrated by a standard rail system. SPAES adapted the standard brackets to aviation standard. With an adapter plate the customer specific distance for installation was realized with four Dräger claws.
“The first six medical racks and the required compliance documents were delivered to the customer”, said Joachim Kies, Head of Operational Business SPAES. “The remaining twelve brackets will follow with the modification of the helicopter”, adds Kies. For installation the minor change has been created in the EASA Part J 21 design organization of SPAES.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management