For a customer in the field of air rescue SPAES GmbH & Co. KG procured and certified each nine medical racks suitable for ventilators Dräger Oxylog 3000 plus / Hamilton T1 as well as for Perfusor® Braun compact S in helicopter EC 135.
The racks for the ventilator are mounted on the track system at the ceiling of the helicopter and can be rotated by 360 degrees. This allows control and operation from all positions in the passenger compartment. Furthermore nine double brackets suitable for infusion pump Braun Perfusor® compact S were procured, certified and installed. The medical racks are integrated by a standard rail system. SPAES adapted the standard brackets to aviation standard. With an adapter plate the customer specific distance for installation was realized with four Dräger claws.
“The first six medical racks and the required compliance documents were delivered to the customer”, said Joachim Kies, Head of Operational Business SPAES. “The remaining twelve brackets will follow with the modification of the helicopter”, adds Kies. For installation the minor change has been created in the EASA Part J 21 design organization of SPAES.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President