For a customer in the field of air rescue SPAES GmbH & Co. KG procured and certified each nine medical racks suitable for ventilators Dräger Oxylog 3000 plus / Hamilton T1 as well as for Perfusor® Braun compact S in helicopter EC 135.
The racks for the ventilator are mounted on the track system at the ceiling of the helicopter and can be rotated by 360 degrees. This allows control and operation from all positions in the passenger compartment. Furthermore nine double brackets suitable for infusion pump Braun Perfusor® compact S were procured, certified and installed. The medical racks are integrated by a standard rail system. SPAES adapted the standard brackets to aviation standard. With an adapter plate the customer specific distance for installation was realized with four Dräger claws.
“The first six medical racks and the required compliance documents were delivered to the customer”, said Joachim Kies, Head of Operational Business SPAES. “The remaining twelve brackets will follow with the modification of the helicopter”, adds Kies. For installation the minor change has been created in the EASA Part J 21 design organization of SPAES.
- Hamilton Sundstrand Awarded $17M Contract for Helicopter Flight Control Computers
- Helijet Announces Results of the Special Meeting
- Bristow Provides Update on Status of SEC Filings
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- Leonardo and PWNE add AW189 simulator to Service Agreement in Malaysia
- Alpha Aviation Purchases Anchorage Helicopter Tours
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager