The “Military Rotorcraft – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report, the Global Military Rotorcraft is accounted for $1,798.13 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,429.43 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period.
Advancement in technology, the necessity for the replacement of aging helicopters, increase in disasters, and rising territorial disputes are the key driving factors driving the market growth. The cut in defense budgets has slow down the military rotorcraft market, also, lack of maintenance, repair, and overhaul services has decreased the demand for rotorcraft and these are the factors hampering the market growth.
Based on Type, the attack helicopters segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period. An attack helicopter is an armed helicopter with the primary role of an attack aircraft, with the capability of engaging targets on the ground, such as enemy infantry and armored fighting vehicles. Due to their heavy armament, they are sometimes called helicopter gunships.
By geography, Asia Pacific held largest market share during the forecast period due to the increase in demand for military rotorcraft, as the weapons fired aerially can be more effective and lethal and will have a higher range of operation.
- Attack Helicopters
- Maritime Helicopters
- Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Reconnaissance Helicopters
- Training Helicopters
- Transport Helicopters
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Military Rotorcraft Market, By Type
6 Global Military Rotorcraft Market, By Geography
7 Key Developments
8 Company Profiling
- Augusta Westland
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Bell Helicopter Textron
- Changhe Aircraft Industries
- Enstrom Helicopters
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Korean Aerospace Industries
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MD Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters
- The Boeing Company
- Turkish Aerospace Industries
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support