WinAir is excited to announce the launch of a newly designed company website that is focused on the unique business requirements of Operators, Heliops, MROs, and CAMOs. This new website, which can be accessed at www.winair.ca, provides users with a sleek, image-rich, and updated user experience that streamlines and simplifies website navigation. This makes it easy for a user to find the information that they require.
In addition to its refreshed design, WinAir’s new website highlights many key features associated with its WinAir Version 7 software packages. Each package is tailored to meet the specific demands of Operators, Heliops, MROs, or CAMOs, and is available in Custom and All Inclusive package options. For these software package pages, WinAir has identified specific benefits for common user roles. When considered together, these software benefits demonstrate how all departments gain from WinAir’s ability to establish software controlled best practices at aviation operations.
The company’s new website also shines the spotlight on the WinAir’s Services, which are offered to clients as a means to expedite the transition to the software and to save them time on administrative and technical tasks. These services include an Implementation Consultation, Project Management, Data Migration, Training, Aircraft Template Services, Hosting, Integrations, and Client Success. With WinAir’s over 30 years of aviation industry experience, aviation operations can rest assured knowing that they are working with a trusted partner with a significant track record for assisting their clients in achieving their business goals.
“We are thrilled to debut the new WinAir.ca website,” says WinAir Director of Operations, Kendra Warren. “This website redesign provides users with a better and more thorough representation of our company, product, and services. We look forward to the many new opportunities that it will bring.”
Along with showcasing numerous facets of the company’s software, including the recently released Dashboards enhancement, which provides businesses with real-time visualizations of system data, WinAir’s new website displays numerous WinAir client testimonials. These quotes provide website visitors with firsthand information about how the software has had a positive impact on these users’ respective organizations; from expediting processes to improving the accuracy of their reporting, and beyond.
WinAir’s new website also features engaging blog and news related content. Website visitors can read insightful aviation-themed articles on a variety of topics in the blog section of the website and they can stay up-to-date on all WinAir company news in the news section. For those visitors who would like to receive WinAir content delivered directly to their email inbox, they can subscribe to The Aviation Management Software Advisor, the company’s monthly newsletter.
The new WinAir website is out now! Explore it today and contact us for more information on how WinAir can improve business efficiencies for all user roles and across all departments at your aviation operation.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards