WinAir is excited to announce the launch of a newly designed company website that is focused on the unique business requirements of Operators, Heliops, MROs, and CAMOs. This new website, which can be accessed at www.winair.ca, provides users with a sleek, image-rich, and updated user experience that streamlines and simplifies website navigation. This makes it easy for a user to find the information that they require.
In addition to its refreshed design, WinAir’s new website highlights many key features associated with its WinAir Version 7 software packages. Each package is tailored to meet the specific demands of Operators, Heliops, MROs, or CAMOs, and is available in Custom and All Inclusive package options. For these software package pages, WinAir has identified specific benefits for common user roles. When considered together, these software benefits demonstrate how all departments gain from WinAir’s ability to establish software controlled best practices at aviation operations.
The company’s new website also shines the spotlight on the WinAir’s Services, which are offered to clients as a means to expedite the transition to the software and to save them time on administrative and technical tasks. These services include an Implementation Consultation, Project Management, Data Migration, Training, Aircraft Template Services, Hosting, Integrations, and Client Success. With WinAir’s over 30 years of aviation industry experience, aviation operations can rest assured knowing that they are working with a trusted partner with a significant track record for assisting their clients in achieving their business goals.
“We are thrilled to debut the new WinAir.ca website,” says WinAir Director of Operations, Kendra Warren. “This website redesign provides users with a better and more thorough representation of our company, product, and services. We look forward to the many new opportunities that it will bring.”
Along with showcasing numerous facets of the company’s software, including the recently released Dashboards enhancement, which provides businesses with real-time visualizations of system data, WinAir’s new website displays numerous WinAir client testimonials. These quotes provide website visitors with firsthand information about how the software has had a positive impact on these users’ respective organizations; from expediting processes to improving the accuracy of their reporting, and beyond.
WinAir’s new website also features engaging blog and news related content. Website visitors can read insightful aviation-themed articles on a variety of topics in the blog section of the website and they can stay up-to-date on all WinAir company news in the news section. For those visitors who would like to receive WinAir content delivered directly to their email inbox, they can subscribe to The Aviation Management Software Advisor, the company’s monthly newsletter.
The new WinAir website is out now! Explore it today and contact us for more information on how WinAir can improve business efficiencies for all user roles and across all departments at your aviation operation.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management