It all started with Kenny Keller, a passion for teaching, and a Flip video camera in 2012.
After a failed attempt at making a flight instruction business work in Northern Indiana, Kenny was in a financial slump and needed something to take hold and work.
In seven years, Kenny Keller has provided the helicopter industry with hundreds of hours of helicopter training videos on his popular YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/HelicopterTraining1
Kenny Keller has authored 7 books that have been a huge help to the aviation community. Amazon #1 best seller Kenny Keller
Kenny recognized a lack of quality ground training within the industry and created a video learning platform to compliment any part 61 or 141 flight school program.
Helicopter Online Ground School has since grown to provide four complete courses and has collected hundreds of testimonials from members across the globe. Courses offered include the Private Pilot Course, Commercial Pilot Course, Instrument Pilot Course, and the Certified Flight Instructor Course.
Today Helicopter Online Ground School has a full time staff to keep up with member needs and all four courses are approved by FAA Safety for WINGS phase credits.
The Instrument course features Daniel “Taz” Christman, 2018 Flight Instructor Of The Year.
Kenny Keller has become an FAA Safety Representative and provides regular free webinars. Each webinar is carefully planned to contribute to helicopter safety, with a goal to decrease accident statistics.
Helicopter Online Ground School has a strong momentum and will continue to grow and serve the industry in the future.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management