It all started with Kenny Keller, a passion for teaching, and a Flip video camera in 2012.
After a failed attempt at making a flight instruction business work in Northern Indiana, Kenny was in a financial slump and needed something to take hold and work.
In seven years, Kenny Keller has provided the helicopter industry with hundreds of hours of helicopter training videos on his popular YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/HelicopterTraining1
Kenny Keller has authored 7 books that have been a huge help to the aviation community. Amazon #1 best seller Kenny Keller
Kenny recognized a lack of quality ground training within the industry and created a video learning platform to compliment any part 61 or 141 flight school program.
Helicopter Online Ground School has since grown to provide four complete courses and has collected hundreds of testimonials from members across the globe. Courses offered include the Private Pilot Course, Commercial Pilot Course, Instrument Pilot Course, and the Certified Flight Instructor Course.
Today Helicopter Online Ground School has a full time staff to keep up with member needs and all four courses are approved by FAA Safety for WINGS phase credits.
The Instrument course features Daniel “Taz” Christman, 2018 Flight Instructor Of The Year.
Kenny Keller has become an FAA Safety Representative and provides regular free webinars. Each webinar is carefully planned to contribute to helicopter safety, with a goal to decrease accident statistics.
Helicopter Online Ground School has a strong momentum and will continue to grow and serve the industry in the future.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards