It all started with Kenny Keller, a passion for teaching, and a Flip video camera in 2012.
After a failed attempt at making a flight instruction business work in Northern Indiana, Kenny was in a financial slump and needed something to take hold and work.
In seven years, Kenny Keller has provided the helicopter industry with hundreds of hours of helicopter training videos on his popular YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/HelicopterTraining1
Kenny Keller has authored 7 books that have been a huge help to the aviation community. Amazon #1 best seller Kenny Keller
Kenny recognized a lack of quality ground training within the industry and created a video learning platform to compliment any part 61 or 141 flight school program.
Helicopter Online Ground School has since grown to provide four complete courses and has collected hundreds of testimonials from members across the globe. Courses offered include the Private Pilot Course, Commercial Pilot Course, Instrument Pilot Course, and the Certified Flight Instructor Course.
Today Helicopter Online Ground School has a full time staff to keep up with member needs and all four courses are approved by FAA Safety for WINGS phase credits.
The Instrument course features Daniel “Taz” Christman, 2018 Flight Instructor Of The Year.
Kenny Keller has become an FAA Safety Representative and provides regular free webinars. Each webinar is carefully planned to contribute to helicopter safety, with a goal to decrease accident statistics.
Helicopter Online Ground School has a strong momentum and will continue to grow and serve the industry in the future.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award