Metro Aviation is pleased to welcome Stewart Corbin to the team as he steps into a new role as Customer Communication Center Training Manager. Within the same vein of Metro’s Transport Business Services and Customer Revenue Cycle Support, Stewart will provide yet another value-added service to Metro’s operations customers.
“Stewart will provide industry-leading training at our customers’ communication centers, both onsite and at the Metro Aviation CommLab,” said Metro Aviation Director of Operations Jim Arthur. “Additionally, he will add his expertise to operational assessments, recommendations to align with industry best practices, and onsite support for any Metro Aviation customer in need of this beneficial service.”
Stewart most recently served as the Vice President of MedComm Dispatching Services, where he was instrumental in the day-to-day operations of the company. His 23-year career with MedComm includes time as a communication specialist and director, with experience in rotor-wing, fixed-wing and ground services.
“I am blessed to have had the background, mentoring and training I received at MedFlight of Ohio and MedComm,” said Stewart. “It has prepared me to assist and further develop other dispatch centers in regard to safety, quality improvement standards and process improvement standards.”
Demonstrating an unwavering commitment to furthering the profession of communication specialists, Stewart was instrumental in the creation of Metro Aviation’s CommLab at the Helicopter Flight Training Center. He has also been a familiar face among Metro’s operations customers, traveling the country to assist communication centers as they adapt to a changing industry, while using the products available from Metro, including Complete Flight and the MetroAlert app. Stewart serves on the Board of the International Association of Medical Transport Communications Specialists (IAMTCS), formerly known as NAACS, and supports the association’s education committee.
Metro Aviation is excited to welcome Stewart to the team and looks forward to providing another great service to its customers.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards