Metro Aviation is pleased to welcome Stewart Corbin to the team as he steps into a new role as Customer Communication Center Training Manager. Within the same vein of Metro’s Transport Business Services and Customer Revenue Cycle Support, Stewart will provide yet another value-added service to Metro’s operations customers.
“Stewart will provide industry-leading training at our customers’ communication centers, both onsite and at the Metro Aviation CommLab,” said Metro Aviation Director of Operations Jim Arthur. “Additionally, he will add his expertise to operational assessments, recommendations to align with industry best practices, and onsite support for any Metro Aviation customer in need of this beneficial service.”
Stewart most recently served as the Vice President of MedComm Dispatching Services, where he was instrumental in the day-to-day operations of the company. His 23-year career with MedComm includes time as a communication specialist and director, with experience in rotor-wing, fixed-wing and ground services.
“I am blessed to have had the background, mentoring and training I received at MedFlight of Ohio and MedComm,” said Stewart. “It has prepared me to assist and further develop other dispatch centers in regard to safety, quality improvement standards and process improvement standards.”
Demonstrating an unwavering commitment to furthering the profession of communication specialists, Stewart was instrumental in the creation of Metro Aviation’s CommLab at the Helicopter Flight Training Center. He has also been a familiar face among Metro’s operations customers, traveling the country to assist communication centers as they adapt to a changing industry, while using the products available from Metro, including Complete Flight and the MetroAlert app. Stewart serves on the Board of the International Association of Medical Transport Communications Specialists (IAMTCS), formerly known as NAACS, and supports the association’s education committee.
Metro Aviation is excited to welcome Stewart to the team and looks forward to providing another great service to its customers.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award