Metro Aviation is pleased to welcome Stewart Corbin to the team as he steps into a new role as Customer Communication Center Training Manager. Within the same vein of Metro’s Transport Business Services and Customer Revenue Cycle Support, Stewart will provide yet another value-added service to Metro’s operations customers.
“Stewart will provide industry-leading training at our customers’ communication centers, both onsite and at the Metro Aviation CommLab,” said Metro Aviation Director of Operations Jim Arthur. “Additionally, he will add his expertise to operational assessments, recommendations to align with industry best practices, and onsite support for any Metro Aviation customer in need of this beneficial service.”
Stewart most recently served as the Vice President of MedComm Dispatching Services, where he was instrumental in the day-to-day operations of the company. His 23-year career with MedComm includes time as a communication specialist and director, with experience in rotor-wing, fixed-wing and ground services.
“I am blessed to have had the background, mentoring and training I received at MedFlight of Ohio and MedComm,” said Stewart. “It has prepared me to assist and further develop other dispatch centers in regard to safety, quality improvement standards and process improvement standards.”
Demonstrating an unwavering commitment to furthering the profession of communication specialists, Stewart was instrumental in the creation of Metro Aviation’s CommLab at the Helicopter Flight Training Center. He has also been a familiar face among Metro’s operations customers, traveling the country to assist communication centers as they adapt to a changing industry, while using the products available from Metro, including Complete Flight and the MetroAlert app. Stewart serves on the Board of the International Association of Medical Transport Communications Specialists (IAMTCS), formerly known as NAACS, and supports the association’s education committee.
Metro Aviation is excited to welcome Stewart to the team and looks forward to providing another great service to its customers.
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years in the service of the Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts