Based at Al Ain International Airport Zone, EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy provides state-of-the-art flight training to future pilots with its exclusive Bell fleet comprising of Bell 206s, Bell 407s and will utilize its new Bell 429s for ATP, instrument, multi-engine and specialized mission training.
“We are excited to add Bell 429s to our flight training fleet,” said Hareb Thani Al Dhaheri, CEO, EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy. “Bell helicopters have been an essential part of our training operations since our inception and the new aircraft will enable us to further expand our training offering.”
“The EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy sets the bar for excellent training in the region,” said Sameer Rehman, Bell Managing Director, Africa and Middle East. “This celebration is a key milestone for Bell as it demonstrates the traction the Bell 429 has gained in the Middle East. There are now 332 Bell 429 aircraft in operation around the world, exceeding 330 000 hours of operation on the global fleet.”
With the lowest vibrations in its class, the Bell 429 meets or exceeds today’s airworthiness requirements to enhance occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission needs evolve. The use of metallic and composite parts in its construction creates the perfect balance between rigidity, flexibility and durability. An advanced avionics and systems monitoring suite ensures outstanding maintainability and aircraft readiness.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team