CNC Technologies, an aviation technology and wireless communications company serving the law enforcement, military and government markets, announced the launch of CNC.LIVE a new, defense-grade online portal for hosting, viewing, sharing and archiving real-time aerial downlink footage. The platform deploys for the first time in support of Super Bowl LIII, serving as the aerial law enforcement hub for several agencies of the Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) including Georgia State Patrol, Clayton County Police Department, Dekalb County Police Department, Fulton County Police Department, Gwinnett County Police Department and the Atlanta Police Department to coordinate and manage their public safety operations.
Developed to enhance situational awareness and support multi-agency response during large scale operations, the new solution enables commanders and staff to securely access live video from their department’s helicopters, fixed-wing aircraft and UAVs from any Internet-connected device. In addition to creating a single, centralized interface for all video downlink content, CNC.LIVE allows users to provide partner agencies with real-time access to the same video assets, improving their ability to coordinate effective joint responses during major incidents. In situations with multiple responders all fielding their own airborne assets, CNC can create a dedicated event page, pooling all resources in a single space.
Beyond its real-time capabilities, CNC.LIVE is designed to serve as a comprehensive, archival resource for law enforcement and public safety agencies to securely store all of their aerial downlink video. To ensure robust data protection, the CNC.LIVE platform is housed on secure servers used by the Department of Defense and other government agencies for their sensitive assets. The new solution leverages CNC’s deep expertise developing state-of-the-art airborne law enforcement and intelligence systems for major government operators and is backed by the company’s 24/7, 365-days-a-year support.
“CNC.LIVE represents a major advance for airborne law enforcement, public safety and disaster response, providing seamless and secure access to live video intelligence on any Internet-connected device,” said Ron Magocsi, founding partner and chief technology officer at CNC Technologies. “We are pleased to introduce this exciting new solution as we continue to develop new ways to improve and strengthen the ability of our clients to successfully execute their missions.”
The launch of CNC.LIVE augments CNC’s existing service offerings and ability to deploy any level of airborne solution from implementing real-time microwave downlink capabilities to building out nationwide counterterrorism networks encompassing aircraft, ground-based receive sites, imaging platforms and encrypted communications systems for sovereign state clients. The CNC Technologies team also has extensive experience supporting Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) projects funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management