Elite Helicopters is pleased to announce the delivery of a brand new Cabri G2, G-SHAZ, which will be based at the Company’s facility at Goodwood Aerodrome. This is the newest Cabri G2 to arrive in the UK and will enable the Elite Flight Training School to increase availability at both Goodwood and Fairoaks. The Company currently offers a wide range of training to compliment its PPL, CPL and FI courses.
This increase in capacity has coincided with the appointment of Air Marshal (Retd) Sean Reynolds CB CBE DFC as the new Head of Training for both its Flight Training and Commercial operations. Sean has more than 35 years of training experience and has been associated with Elite for over 20 years. Sean commented “I am really pleased and excited about this opportunity. We have a huge amount of untapped potential at both of our training locations and I am looking forward to helping Elite grow and expand its training operation and offering”.
Sharon Douglas & Glenn Curtis, who have co-owned and managed Elite Helicopters for the last 23 years, consider this to be a perfect extension to the fleet of aircraft already operating at the two training schools based at Goodwood Aerodrome and Fairoaks Airfield.
Elite Helicopters operates as an ATO and conducts ab-initio private pilot (PPL/H) training as well as type rating, CPL(H) modular and Flight Instructor courses. The Company will be operating the Guimbal Cabri G2, Robinson R44, Robinson R66, Bell 206 Jet Ranger and AS350 Single Squirrel helicopter from both its Goodwood and Fairoaks bases.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management