Elite Helicopters is pleased to announce the delivery of a brand new Cabri G2, G-SHAZ, which will be based at the Company’s facility at Goodwood Aerodrome. This is the newest Cabri G2 to arrive in the UK and will enable the Elite Flight Training School to increase availability at both Goodwood and Fairoaks. The Company currently offers a wide range of training to compliment its PPL, CPL and FI courses.
This increase in capacity has coincided with the appointment of Air Marshal (Retd) Sean Reynolds CB CBE DFC as the new Head of Training for both its Flight Training and Commercial operations. Sean has more than 35 years of training experience and has been associated with Elite for over 20 years. Sean commented “I am really pleased and excited about this opportunity. We have a huge amount of untapped potential at both of our training locations and I am looking forward to helping Elite grow and expand its training operation and offering”.
Sharon Douglas & Glenn Curtis, who have co-owned and managed Elite Helicopters for the last 23 years, consider this to be a perfect extension to the fleet of aircraft already operating at the two training schools based at Goodwood Aerodrome and Fairoaks Airfield.
Elite Helicopters operates as an ATO and conducts ab-initio private pilot (PPL/H) training as well as type rating, CPL(H) modular and Flight Instructor courses. The Company will be operating the Guimbal Cabri G2, Robinson R44, Robinson R66, Bell 206 Jet Ranger and AS350 Single Squirrel helicopter from both its Goodwood and Fairoaks bases.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award