Elite Helicopters is pleased to announce the delivery of a brand new Cabri G2, G-SHAZ, which will be based at the Company’s facility at Goodwood Aerodrome. This is the newest Cabri G2 to arrive in the UK and will enable the Elite Flight Training School to increase availability at both Goodwood and Fairoaks. The Company currently offers a wide range of training to compliment its PPL, CPL and FI courses.
This increase in capacity has coincided with the appointment of Air Marshal (Retd) Sean Reynolds CB CBE DFC as the new Head of Training for both its Flight Training and Commercial operations. Sean has more than 35 years of training experience and has been associated with Elite for over 20 years. Sean commented “I am really pleased and excited about this opportunity. We have a huge amount of untapped potential at both of our training locations and I am looking forward to helping Elite grow and expand its training operation and offering”.
Sharon Douglas & Glenn Curtis, who have co-owned and managed Elite Helicopters for the last 23 years, consider this to be a perfect extension to the fleet of aircraft already operating at the two training schools based at Goodwood Aerodrome and Fairoaks Airfield.
Elite Helicopters operates as an ATO and conducts ab-initio private pilot (PPL/H) training as well as type rating, CPL(H) modular and Flight Instructor courses. The Company will be operating the Guimbal Cabri G2, Robinson R44, Robinson R66, Bell 206 Jet Ranger and AS350 Single Squirrel helicopter from both its Goodwood and Fairoaks bases.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC