Elite Helicopters is pleased to announce the delivery of a brand new Cabri G2, G-SHAZ, which will be based at the Company’s facility at Goodwood Aerodrome. This is the newest Cabri G2 to arrive in the UK and will enable the Elite Flight Training School to increase availability at both Goodwood and Fairoaks. The Company currently offers a wide range of training to compliment its PPL, CPL and FI courses.
This increase in capacity has coincided with the appointment of Air Marshal (Retd) Sean Reynolds CB CBE DFC as the new Head of Training for both its Flight Training and Commercial operations. Sean has more than 35 years of training experience and has been associated with Elite for over 20 years. Sean commented “I am really pleased and excited about this opportunity. We have a huge amount of untapped potential at both of our training locations and I am looking forward to helping Elite grow and expand its training operation and offering”.
Sharon Douglas & Glenn Curtis, who have co-owned and managed Elite Helicopters for the last 23 years, consider this to be a perfect extension to the fleet of aircraft already operating at the two training schools based at Goodwood Aerodrome and Fairoaks Airfield.
Elite Helicopters operates as an ATO and conducts ab-initio private pilot (PPL/H) training as well as type rating, CPL(H) modular and Flight Instructor courses. The Company will be operating the Guimbal Cabri G2, Robinson R44, Robinson R66, Bell 206 Jet Ranger and AS350 Single Squirrel helicopter from both its Goodwood and Fairoaks bases.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards