Leonardo announced that its comprehensive new Gulf of Mexico Support Center in Broussard, Louisiana is open. The 21,000 square foot facility provides blade repair, spare parts and technical support. Construction began in June 2017 on two acres near Highway 90. To celebrate the opening, Leonardo hosted customers and local government for a ribbon cutting ceremony.
The Gulf of Mexico Support Center is evidence of Leonardo’s commitment to expanding material and technical assistance across the Americas, where over 700 Leonardo helicopters are in service, and aligns with Company’s Industrial Plan aimed at strengthening the level of service worldwide. Customer feedback and growing market success were essential reasons for Leonardo to grow its footprint in the Gulf of Mexico area, allowing the Company to increase service to many of its regional customers including Arrow Aviation, Bristow, ERA, and PHI among others.
“Leonardo is investing in regional support that will bring increased service to our Americas-based customers. By localizing customer support in the Gulf of Mexico region, we will deliver the highest level of quality and service,” said Mike Hotze, Vice President of Customer Support and Training.
Additional Leonardo Helicopters Support Centers in the Americas are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Las Vegas, Nevada; and São Paulo, Brazil.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards