Airbus Helicopters has signed a firm contract with a Russian customer for the supply of a H145 helicopter in the ACH Line configuration from Airbus Corporate Helicopters. This is the first order from Russia for the newest version of this multipurpose twin-engine helicopter.
The ACH145 model in the ACH Line configuration is notable for improved ergonomics, noise insulation and an innovative design. Sliding doors provide convenient access to the cabin, and the spacious cabin allows you to not limit yourself in the choice of equipment VIP-configuration is designed for comfortable accommodation of nine passengers. All necessary communications are available on board, including the Internet and embedded phones. The Fenestron closed tail rotor and Helionix avionics with 4-axis autopilot provide a high level of safety in flight. In addition, the helicopter is certified in accordance with the rules of instrument flight (RFP) to control one or two pilots.
“We are confident that the reliability, fuel efficiency, safety and comfort of this helicopter will provide the customer with undeniable advantages for both commercial and private flights,” said Thomas Zeman, CEO of Airbus Helicopters Vostok. “We are leaders in the VIP and corporate helicopters segment in Russia and will continue to increase our presence in this important market by offering Russian customers the best helicopter products and services.”
Helicopters of the H145 family (including H145, EC145 and BK117) have flown a total of more than five million hours. To date, the company has delivered over 1,400 helicopters of this family to customers worldwide. The H145 is the most high-tech model among the multi-purpose twin-engine Airbus Helicopters helicopters. Thanks to its compact size, spacious multifunctional cabin that can be easily converted if necessary, the lowest operating costs in its class, as well as powerful engines and the latest Helionix avionics with 4-axis autopilot, the H145 is suitable for solving a whole range of tasks. This is the best choice for corporate travel, emergency tasks, as well as aerial work, military and law enforcement operations.
Since its founding in 2017, the Airbus Corporate Helicopters division sets new standards in the field of corporate and VIP traffic. In its work, Airbus Corporate Helicopters pays special attention to the quality and exclusivity of the services and products provided, an individual approach to each client and professional after-sales service for customers.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™