Airbus Helicopters has signed a firm contract with a Russian customer for the supply of a H145 helicopter in the ACH Line configuration from Airbus Corporate Helicopters. This is the first order from Russia for the newest version of this multipurpose twin-engine helicopter.
The ACH145 model in the ACH Line configuration is notable for improved ergonomics, noise insulation and an innovative design. Sliding doors provide convenient access to the cabin, and the spacious cabin allows you to not limit yourself in the choice of equipment VIP-configuration is designed for comfortable accommodation of nine passengers. All necessary communications are available on board, including the Internet and embedded phones. The Fenestron closed tail rotor and Helionix avionics with 4-axis autopilot provide a high level of safety in flight. In addition, the helicopter is certified in accordance with the rules of instrument flight (RFP) to control one or two pilots.
“We are confident that the reliability, fuel efficiency, safety and comfort of this helicopter will provide the customer with undeniable advantages for both commercial and private flights,” said Thomas Zeman, CEO of Airbus Helicopters Vostok. “We are leaders in the VIP and corporate helicopters segment in Russia and will continue to increase our presence in this important market by offering Russian customers the best helicopter products and services.”
Helicopters of the H145 family (including H145, EC145 and BK117) have flown a total of more than five million hours. To date, the company has delivered over 1,400 helicopters of this family to customers worldwide. The H145 is the most high-tech model among the multi-purpose twin-engine Airbus Helicopters helicopters. Thanks to its compact size, spacious multifunctional cabin that can be easily converted if necessary, the lowest operating costs in its class, as well as powerful engines and the latest Helionix avionics with 4-axis autopilot, the H145 is suitable for solving a whole range of tasks. This is the best choice for corporate travel, emergency tasks, as well as aerial work, military and law enforcement operations.
Since its founding in 2017, the Airbus Corporate Helicopters division sets new standards in the field of corporate and VIP traffic. In its work, Airbus Corporate Helicopters pays special attention to the quality and exclusivity of the services and products provided, an individual approach to each client and professional after-sales service for customers.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award