Airbus Helicopters has signed a firm contract with a Russian customer for the supply of a H145 helicopter in the ACH Line configuration from Airbus Corporate Helicopters. This is the first order from Russia for the newest version of this multipurpose twin-engine helicopter.
The ACH145 model in the ACH Line configuration is notable for improved ergonomics, noise insulation and an innovative design. Sliding doors provide convenient access to the cabin, and the spacious cabin allows you to not limit yourself in the choice of equipment VIP-configuration is designed for comfortable accommodation of nine passengers. All necessary communications are available on board, including the Internet and embedded phones. The Fenestron closed tail rotor and Helionix avionics with 4-axis autopilot provide a high level of safety in flight. In addition, the helicopter is certified in accordance with the rules of instrument flight (RFP) to control one or two pilots.
“We are confident that the reliability, fuel efficiency, safety and comfort of this helicopter will provide the customer with undeniable advantages for both commercial and private flights,” said Thomas Zeman, CEO of Airbus Helicopters Vostok. “We are leaders in the VIP and corporate helicopters segment in Russia and will continue to increase our presence in this important market by offering Russian customers the best helicopter products and services.”
Helicopters of the H145 family (including H145, EC145 and BK117) have flown a total of more than five million hours. To date, the company has delivered over 1,400 helicopters of this family to customers worldwide. The H145 is the most high-tech model among the multi-purpose twin-engine Airbus Helicopters helicopters. Thanks to its compact size, spacious multifunctional cabin that can be easily converted if necessary, the lowest operating costs in its class, as well as powerful engines and the latest Helionix avionics with 4-axis autopilot, the H145 is suitable for solving a whole range of tasks. This is the best choice for corporate travel, emergency tasks, as well as aerial work, military and law enforcement operations.
Since its founding in 2017, the Airbus Corporate Helicopters division sets new standards in the field of corporate and VIP traffic. In its work, Airbus Corporate Helicopters pays special attention to the quality and exclusivity of the services and products provided, an individual approach to each client and professional after-sales service for customers.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work