The European Aeromedical Institute is delighted to announce that Claudia Schmiedhuber has accepted the position as Managing Director at EURAMI e.V. as well as the position of CEO at EURAMI Global GmbH. Claudia has extensive background in the aeromedical and assistance industry and has successfully managed EURAMI as Interim Managing Director since September 2018.
Claudia is also the CEO & Founder of Alpine Health Consulting which she will continue to work with as an independent consultant and lecturer.
The Board would like to thank Andrew Wither for his work and dedication to the advancement of EURAMI and wishes him all the best for his future.
With many exciting projects coming up, the EURAMI Board and Office is embracing this new chapter and is looking forward to further increase the service, accreditation portfolio and membership experience.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management