The European Aeromedical Institute is delighted to announce that Claudia Schmiedhuber has accepted the position as Managing Director at EURAMI e.V. as well as the position of CEO at EURAMI Global GmbH. Claudia has extensive background in the aeromedical and assistance industry and has successfully managed EURAMI as Interim Managing Director since September 2018.
Claudia is also the CEO & Founder of Alpine Health Consulting which she will continue to work with as an independent consultant and lecturer.
The Board would like to thank Andrew Wither for his work and dedication to the advancement of EURAMI and wishes him all the best for his future.
With many exciting projects coming up, the EURAMI Board and Office is embracing this new chapter and is looking forward to further increase the service, accreditation portfolio and membership experience.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team