A leader in rotary wing support solutions continues to expand its lineup of products and services.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec) has announced becoming a Genesys Aerosystems dealership for their wide range of rotorcraft products.
EuroTec offers complete installation services, sales and support for Genesys’ HeliSAS autopilot systems along with their line of popular avionics solutions.
Recent installations include HeliSAS systems for VIP and fire/utility operators flying Airbus H125 and H130 aircraft as well as the Bell 407GXP, demonstrating EuroTec’s strong background in avionics integration.
HeliSAS has become one of the most widely deployed pilot assistance systems and EuroTec Avionics Manager Adam Boyko has extensive experience installing and operating Genesys products.
“The HeliSAS has been a great success with our wide range of customers. We have been pleased to utilize this modern system to decrease pilot workload and increase safety without a large weight penalty seen in prior autopilot systems,” says Boyko. “The team at Genesys has been great to work with and provides excellent support for their products.”
EuroTec performs installations at its Kansas City area headquarters as well as its Canadian subsidiary outside Toronto, Ont.
“Genesys Aerosystems consistently meets our clients’ needs for cutting edge solutions in avionics and autopilot options,” states EuroTec’s Director of Sales & Business Development, Paul Ross. “Our team has decades of background in the most in-demand airframes, ensuring high quality installations every time.”
Ross also stated that the company continues development of main ship battery kits for various helicopters utilizing TrueBlue Power’s High Performance Lithium-ion batteries. More info to come!
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management