A leader in rotary wing support solutions continues to expand its lineup of products and services.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec) has announced becoming a Genesys Aerosystems dealership for their wide range of rotorcraft products.
EuroTec offers complete installation services, sales and support for Genesys’ HeliSAS autopilot systems along with their line of popular avionics solutions.
Recent installations include HeliSAS systems for VIP and fire/utility operators flying Airbus H125 and H130 aircraft as well as the Bell 407GXP, demonstrating EuroTec’s strong background in avionics integration.
HeliSAS has become one of the most widely deployed pilot assistance systems and EuroTec Avionics Manager Adam Boyko has extensive experience installing and operating Genesys products.
“The HeliSAS has been a great success with our wide range of customers. We have been pleased to utilize this modern system to decrease pilot workload and increase safety without a large weight penalty seen in prior autopilot systems,” says Boyko. “The team at Genesys has been great to work with and provides excellent support for their products.”
EuroTec performs installations at its Kansas City area headquarters as well as its Canadian subsidiary outside Toronto, Ont.
“Genesys Aerosystems consistently meets our clients’ needs for cutting edge solutions in avionics and autopilot options,” states EuroTec’s Director of Sales & Business Development, Paul Ross. “Our team has decades of background in the most in-demand airframes, ensuring high quality installations every time.”
Ross also stated that the company continues development of main ship battery kits for various helicopters utilizing TrueBlue Power’s High Performance Lithium-ion batteries. More info to come!
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator