A leader in rotary wing support solutions continues to expand its lineup of products and services.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec) has announced becoming a Genesys Aerosystems dealership for their wide range of rotorcraft products.
EuroTec offers complete installation services, sales and support for Genesys’ HeliSAS autopilot systems along with their line of popular avionics solutions.
Recent installations include HeliSAS systems for VIP and fire/utility operators flying Airbus H125 and H130 aircraft as well as the Bell 407GXP, demonstrating EuroTec’s strong background in avionics integration.
HeliSAS has become one of the most widely deployed pilot assistance systems and EuroTec Avionics Manager Adam Boyko has extensive experience installing and operating Genesys products.
“The HeliSAS has been a great success with our wide range of customers. We have been pleased to utilize this modern system to decrease pilot workload and increase safety without a large weight penalty seen in prior autopilot systems,” says Boyko. “The team at Genesys has been great to work with and provides excellent support for their products.”
EuroTec performs installations at its Kansas City area headquarters as well as its Canadian subsidiary outside Toronto, Ont.
“Genesys Aerosystems consistently meets our clients’ needs for cutting edge solutions in avionics and autopilot options,” states EuroTec’s Director of Sales & Business Development, Paul Ross. “Our team has decades of background in the most in-demand airframes, ensuring high quality installations every time.”
Ross also stated that the company continues development of main ship battery kits for various helicopters utilizing TrueBlue Power’s High Performance Lithium-ion batteries. More info to come!
- Helijet plans stock market exit
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification