Helicopteres Guimbal, manufacturer of the next generation light utility and training helicopter Cabri G2 and its Alpha 2 military training version launches new corporate website www.guimbal.com.
The new company webpage offers an improved online customer experience and a fully-portable access to the company services and its network. It gives a direct access to the company’s distributors and service centers worldwide.
It also portrays large experience of successful Cabri G2 operators in utility and commercial field, as well as military training, with the now-called “Alpha 2” military-oriented version of the Cabri G2.
The new page www.guimbal.com provides potential customers with detailed product information and allows them to configure their helicopter as well as to calculate its operating cost. The site also gives a direct access to the company customer-acclaimed services such as: The 24-hour parts ordering portal which processes every order, AOG or not, in real-time in the company production data system. Dedicated support section of the web offers online registration for factory mechanics training courses as well as Flight instructors standardization program.
Roland Mampe, Chief Operational Officer states with excitement: “launching the new website just before Valentine’s Day reflects that, at Helicopteres Guimbal, we essentially love what we do and want to share our passion of building and operating great little big helicopters,” and adds: “We want this new website to keep us closer to our existing and future operators worldwide, with emphasis on direct access to the services. We will be upgrading and updating it as a complement to improved information on social networks.”
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC