Heli-Union has been awarded yet again another contract to operate in a new territory by one of its clients. This time, Heli-Union opens its new base in Felix-Eboué Airport, Cayenne.
The operation started in the beginning of December 2018 and is expected to complete in 2019. Heli-Union supports the exploratory work off French Guiana’s coast using two medium type helicopters as primary and back-up helicopters.
Jonathan Cosson, Deputy Managing Director of Heli-Union, commented “As a French helicopter service provider, we are proud to be able to operate within French overseas territories and to contribute to the development of the French energy industry. This includes conducting operations responsibly while constantly seeking to minimise environmental risk with full transparency.”
The two helicopters were transported with an II-76 from Heli-Union’s base in Cameroun, to Heli-Union’s local base in Felix-Eboué Airport, Cayenne.
Fully compliant with the IOGP standards and requirements, Heli-Union is able to provide a turnkey helicopter service from aircraft preparation, mobilisation to utilisation.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf