The Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust is excited to welcome Darrin Muggeridge to the board. Darrin, a successful New Plymouth businessman and owner of The Plymouth International Hotel and Auto Lodge Motor Inn, has extensive business and governance experience. Born and bred in Taranaki, Darrin and his wife Anna have brought up their four daughters in New Plymouth and continues to call the region home. Darrin was on the New Plymouth Girls’ High School Board of Trustees for 12 years and Board Chair for 10, is Chair of the school’s Centenary Trust and has been on the board for the New Plymouth Operatic Society also for 10 years.
He sits on other community boards including the Taranaki Musical Theatre Trust and the Music Innovation Trust of Taranaki, for which he is both Chair. An active sponsor of the Taranaki Rescue Helicopter, Darrin says his appointment to the board is an opportunity to give back to the community he lives and works in. “As a business owner, supporting and giving back to the community we do business in is important, and the Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust is an organisation that has an impact on the wider Taranaki community.”
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support