Airbus Helicopter is proud to present you its brand new Keycopter customer portal on March 5-7, at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta;
Discover it by participating to our free training classes.
Classes will allow you to explore the added-value of the main features of the new portal, and keep you updated on the various services proposed:
• Learn how to navigate and access your main information and activities on the new portal
• Get a deeper knowledge of the online Ordering and Warranty services
• Browse the advanced capabilities of the online TechPub (PDF, O.R.I.O.N)
• Find out how to submit your online Technical Requests and much more to discover in live
You will also have a preview of new Keycopter services that will come soon.
Join us at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta and discover how much Keycopter can make your life easier.
Seating is limited and classes are filling fast!
Don’t wait anymore and register now through our online dedicated website: https://www.airbushelicopters.com/events/Registration-Keycopter-2019/. Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta!
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support