Airbus Helicopter is proud to present you its brand new Keycopter customer portal on March 5-7, at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta;
Discover it by participating to our free training classes.
Classes will allow you to explore the added-value of the main features of the new portal, and keep you updated on the various services proposed:
• Learn how to navigate and access your main information and activities on the new portal
• Get a deeper knowledge of the online Ordering and Warranty services
• Browse the advanced capabilities of the online TechPub (PDF, O.R.I.O.N)
• Find out how to submit your online Technical Requests and much more to discover in live
You will also have a preview of new Keycopter services that will come soon.
Join us at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta and discover how much Keycopter can make your life easier.
Seating is limited and classes are filling fast!
Don’t wait anymore and register now through our online dedicated website: https://www.airbushelicopters.com/events/Registration-Keycopter-2019/. Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta!
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5