Airbus Helicopter is proud to present you its brand new Keycopter customer portal on March 5-7, at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta;
Discover it by participating to our free training classes.
Classes will allow you to explore the added-value of the main features of the new portal, and keep you updated on the various services proposed:
• Learn how to navigate and access your main information and activities on the new portal
• Get a deeper knowledge of the online Ordering and Warranty services
• Browse the advanced capabilities of the online TechPub (PDF, O.R.I.O.N)
• Find out how to submit your online Technical Requests and much more to discover in live
You will also have a preview of new Keycopter services that will come soon.
Join us at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta and discover how much Keycopter can make your life easier.
Seating is limited and classes are filling fast!
Don’t wait anymore and register now through our online dedicated website: https://www.airbushelicopters.com/events/Registration-Keycopter-2019/. Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at HAI Heli-Expo Atlanta!
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation