[electronic translation] DRF Luftrettung invites you to transfer knowledge to Filderstadt: Prior to the European Day of Emergency Call 112 on 11 February, the DRF Luftrettung in Filderstadt organized a workshop on the topic “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”. Experts from the fields of medicine, flight operations and research and development discussed locally opportunities and opportunities, which are opened up by the use of drones in addition to air rescue.
As host and initiator of the workshop, the DRF Luftrettung had for the first time created this platform for interdisciplinary professional exchange. An opportunity that was received very positively by the invited experts from medicine, technology, research and development. Representatives of the German Aerospace Center and German Air Traffic Control also participated in the workshop. Scenarios for the search for emergency patients, the protection of major events and terrain exploration in the event of a disaster as well as material logistics were discussed. In the open-ended discussion, the experts discussed meaningful, safe and efficient uses for “drones” in emergency medicine as a supplement to existing systems.
There was a consensus among participants that a trans-regional infrastructure for the use of drones had to be created, which would meet the legal requirements as well as meet medical, technical and financial requirements. However, the highest priority is given to the security requirements for such systems.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support