Falcon Aviation of Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) has recently started onshore and offshore transport operations for the Kuwait Oil Company with three Leonardo AW169 lightintermediate twin helicopters under a five-year contract.
The introduction of the capable, new generation AW169 and Falcon Aviation’s expertise is allowing the Kuwait Oil Company to perform a significant leap forward in the level of service supporting the Oil&Gas industry in the region. Falcon Aviation has also established all the required infrastructure, including the building of a brand new hangar to house the 3 helicopters and create facilities to carry out line and base maintenance on the type.
The global launch customer for the offshore-configured AW169, Falcon Aviation also operates two more aircraft for offshore – supporting Total ABK in Abu Dhabi – and VVIP duties. The first AW169 introduced into service by this customer is the fleet leader with over 1400 flight hours logged to date out of a total of more than 24,500 across a global fleet of almost 70 AW169s. Falcon Aviation is a leading operator in the region and a prime customer to Leonardo with a fleet of 11 helicopters including five AW169s, two AW189 super-medium aircraft and four AW109 Grand/GrandNew light twins.
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent