Falcon Aviation of Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) has recently started onshore and offshore transport operations for the Kuwait Oil Company with three Leonardo AW169 lightintermediate twin helicopters under a five-year contract.
The introduction of the capable, new generation AW169 and Falcon Aviation’s expertise is allowing the Kuwait Oil Company to perform a significant leap forward in the level of service supporting the Oil&Gas industry in the region. Falcon Aviation has also established all the required infrastructure, including the building of a brand new hangar to house the 3 helicopters and create facilities to carry out line and base maintenance on the type.
The global launch customer for the offshore-configured AW169, Falcon Aviation also operates two more aircraft for offshore – supporting Total ABK in Abu Dhabi – and VVIP duties. The first AW169 introduced into service by this customer is the fleet leader with over 1400 flight hours logged to date out of a total of more than 24,500 across a global fleet of almost 70 AW169s. Falcon Aviation is a leading operator in the region and a prime customer to Leonardo with a fleet of 11 helicopters including five AW169s, two AW189 super-medium aircraft and four AW109 Grand/GrandNew light twins.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual