Falcon Aviation of Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) has recently started onshore and offshore transport operations for the Kuwait Oil Company with three Leonardo AW169 lightintermediate twin helicopters under a five-year contract.
The introduction of the capable, new generation AW169 and Falcon Aviation’s expertise is allowing the Kuwait Oil Company to perform a significant leap forward in the level of service supporting the Oil&Gas industry in the region. Falcon Aviation has also established all the required infrastructure, including the building of a brand new hangar to house the 3 helicopters and create facilities to carry out line and base maintenance on the type.
The global launch customer for the offshore-configured AW169, Falcon Aviation also operates two more aircraft for offshore – supporting Total ABK in Abu Dhabi – and VVIP duties. The first AW169 introduced into service by this customer is the fleet leader with over 1400 flight hours logged to date out of a total of more than 24,500 across a global fleet of almost 70 AW169s. Falcon Aviation is a leading operator in the region and a prime customer to Leonardo with a fleet of 11 helicopters including five AW169s, two AW189 super-medium aircraft and four AW109 Grand/GrandNew light twins.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment