SEI Industries is best know for its invention of the worldfamous BAMBI Bucket that now services 95% of the world’s aerial firefighting water bucket market. As the aerial firefighting product line evolves, SEI engineers continue to make improvements to the existing products based on feedback from customers in the field. The BAMBI MAX enhanced valve now includes added motor protection that maintains valve control during stall conditions, as well as a stronger 1/8” cable, which is 4 times stronger than the previous design. The enhancements also include an improved chemical resistant bottom seal.
“We understand that operators need reliable products when it comes to their operational equipment and we are committed to continuously improve our designs based on the valuable feedback we receive from customers,” commented Sergio Fukamati, director of the aerial firefighting division.
The BAMBI Max was first introduced in 2013 as the most efficient, lightweight, unlimited multidrop bucket ever manufactured. With several hundred units in operation today, the BAMBI MAX has quickly become an industry standard.
Stop by the SEI Industries Booth B7613 at Heli-Expo in Atlanta, March 5 -7, 2019.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work