SEI Industries is best know for its invention of the worldfamous BAMBI Bucket that now services 95% of the world’s aerial firefighting water bucket market. As the aerial firefighting product line evolves, SEI engineers continue to make improvements to the existing products based on feedback from customers in the field. The BAMBI MAX enhanced valve now includes added motor protection that maintains valve control during stall conditions, as well as a stronger 1/8” cable, which is 4 times stronger than the previous design. The enhancements also include an improved chemical resistant bottom seal.
“We understand that operators need reliable products when it comes to their operational equipment and we are committed to continuously improve our designs based on the valuable feedback we receive from customers,” commented Sergio Fukamati, director of the aerial firefighting division.
The BAMBI Max was first introduced in 2013 as the most efficient, lightweight, unlimited multidrop bucket ever manufactured. With several hundred units in operation today, the BAMBI MAX has quickly become an industry standard.
Stop by the SEI Industries Booth B7613 at Heli-Expo in Atlanta, March 5 -7, 2019.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President