The MoU was signed by Mr GVS Bhaskar, Chief Executive Officer, Helicopter Complex and Mr Rajesh Jain, Chief Project Manager (CPM), HAL project zone, CPWD in the presence of Mr R Madhavan, CMD, HAL.
The stage 2 works include development of infrastructure for structural assembly and equipping of helicopters at Tumakuru. The project will be executed in a phased manner.
Mr V Natarajan, ED Helicopter Division, Mr Ambuvelan, GM, Helicopter Division, Mr RK Soni, ADG, CPWD, Mr SN Rai, CE, CPWD were present on the occasion.
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified