The Defence Minister, Ms Nirmala Sitharaman visited HAL Stall here at the on-going Aero India 2019 and evinced keen interest in HAL products displayed at the stall. She witnessed the complete demonstration of tail boom folding and main rotor folding of the Naval Utility Helicopter (NUH) which is on display at HAL pavilion as a Technology Demonstrator. She also paid a visit to the Supersonic Omni Role Trainer Aircraft (SPORT) simulator area which is on display for the first time. HAL is keen to launch the indigenous development of SPORT with 4++ generation or equivalent capabilities to bridge the gap in pilot training to command front line fighters. The SPORT aircraft will be utilized for fighter training after Advanced Jet Training stage and before induction into a frontline fighter squadron.
HAL Products Dazzle at Aero India 2019: Earlier in the day, HAL products – LCA Tejas, HTT 40, Hawk-i, Civil Do 228, Su 30 MkI, ALH Rudra, LCH and LUH dazzled the audience with a spectacular flying display at the inaugural program at Yelahanka Air Force Station.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee