As innovators and a leader in smart, digital vertical-lift aircraft, Bell is now the first OEM to certify a Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) for a light single-engine aircraft. The Bell 407 HUMS monitoring covers drive system, engine, rotors, and it provides estimates of remaining useful life to help bring predictability to maintenance needs.
Lightweight, cost-sensitive and the latest technology, the GPMS Foresight MX HUMS uses a breakthrough “smart sensor” architecture to allow all sensor data to be gather in seconds compared to legacy HUMS which may take up to 20 minutes. Faster data acquisition allows the system to gather data more often for more accurate diagnosis. GPMS solution also provides innovative signal filtering technology and prognostic algorithms which enhance reporting accuracy.
Operators with HUMS equipped aircraft, once registered with the Bell, will be able to access data on mobile devices, using MissionLinkTM, an innovative off-board data platform that delivers intuitive analysis to customers. All aircraft data can will be available in a single system dashboard with an easy-to-use data-landing page available on the customer’s smart phone mobile device. This allows our customers’ aircraft to communicate how it is performing, provide historical trends/analysis and detailed health vitals on core components.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS