As innovators and a leader in smart, digital vertical-lift aircraft, Bell is now the first OEM to certify a Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) for a light single-engine aircraft. The Bell 407 HUMS monitoring covers drive system, engine, rotors, and it provides estimates of remaining useful life to help bring predictability to maintenance needs.
Lightweight, cost-sensitive and the latest technology, the GPMS Foresight MX HUMS uses a breakthrough “smart sensor” architecture to allow all sensor data to be gather in seconds compared to legacy HUMS which may take up to 20 minutes. Faster data acquisition allows the system to gather data more often for more accurate diagnosis. GPMS solution also provides innovative signal filtering technology and prognostic algorithms which enhance reporting accuracy.
Operators with HUMS equipped aircraft, once registered with the Bell, will be able to access data on mobile devices, using MissionLinkTM, an innovative off-board data platform that delivers intuitive analysis to customers. All aircraft data can will be available in a single system dashboard with an easy-to-use data-landing page available on the customer’s smart phone mobile device. This allows our customers’ aircraft to communicate how it is performing, provide historical trends/analysis and detailed health vitals on core components.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats