A leader in helicopter customizations will display some of the newest avionics solutions during the Heli-Expo trade show in Atlanta, Georgia.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec) has installed one of the first Garmin G500H TXi 10.6-inch LCD touchscreen display units and will be showcasing this new product on its recently completed VIP EC130B4 aircraft.
Attendees can see the 10.6-inch TXi and other ‘New in ‘19’ components by visiting EuroTec’s Booth B424 at the Atlanta Convention Center, directly across from Garmin’s Booth B616.
The display upgrade is one of many features integrated by EuroTec into the VIP configured aircraft, which will be utilized in charter and tour operations.
“Garmin’s TXi series is a breakthrough that brings cockpit awareness to a new level,” states Adam Boyko, EuroTec’s Avionics and Design Manager. “We focus on integrating such key avionics and other cutting-edge products to make our client’s flight operations as efficient as possible.”
The EuroTec team’s efficient integration of the TXi into an existing B4 allowed clients to access such a high-quality avionics improvement shortly after release.
EuroTec offers retrofit options for a range of legacy G500H equipped helicopters including the AS350 series and EC130B4/T2 series. “Garmin has an excellent trade-in program and we have developed a turn-key solution to ensure a seamless, economical retrofit and upgrade,” adds Boyko.
The G500H TXi represents the latest in electronic glass cockpit instrumentation on bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays, offering an expanded array of features, options and panel layout possibilities. The 10.6” horizontal format can accommodate primary flight display (PFD) information and a multifunction display (MFD) side-by-side within the same unit.
EuroTec reports it plans additional TXi installs as clients rely on EuroTec for sales, service and support including integration of such leading avionics. Corporate, private, fire/utility and air medical clients benefit from EuroTec’s breadth of commercial rotorcraft services.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO