A leader in helicopter customizations will display some of the newest avionics solutions during the Heli-Expo trade show in Atlanta, Georgia.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec) has installed one of the first Garmin G500H TXi 10.6-inch LCD touchscreen display units and will be showcasing this new product on its recently completed VIP EC130B4 aircraft.
Attendees can see the 10.6-inch TXi and other ‘New in ‘19’ components by visiting EuroTec’s Booth B424 at the Atlanta Convention Center, directly across from Garmin’s Booth B616.
The display upgrade is one of many features integrated by EuroTec into the VIP configured aircraft, which will be utilized in charter and tour operations.
“Garmin’s TXi series is a breakthrough that brings cockpit awareness to a new level,” states Adam Boyko, EuroTec’s Avionics and Design Manager. “We focus on integrating such key avionics and other cutting-edge products to make our client’s flight operations as efficient as possible.”
The EuroTec team’s efficient integration of the TXi into an existing B4 allowed clients to access such a high-quality avionics improvement shortly after release.
EuroTec offers retrofit options for a range of legacy G500H equipped helicopters including the AS350 series and EC130B4/T2 series. “Garmin has an excellent trade-in program and we have developed a turn-key solution to ensure a seamless, economical retrofit and upgrade,” adds Boyko.
The G500H TXi represents the latest in electronic glass cockpit instrumentation on bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays, offering an expanded array of features, options and panel layout possibilities. The 10.6” horizontal format can accommodate primary flight display (PFD) information and a multifunction display (MFD) side-by-side within the same unit.
EuroTec reports it plans additional TXi installs as clients rely on EuroTec for sales, service and support including integration of such leading avionics. Corporate, private, fire/utility and air medical clients benefit from EuroTec’s breadth of commercial rotorcraft services.
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport