Gulf Helicopters Company (GHC) has selected SKYTRAC real-time connectivity to drive efficiency in their Leonardo AW139 and AW189 HUMS and Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) programs.
“HUMS and FDM are vital safety programs that can help catch, communicate and resolve emerging safety issues before they escalate. The SKYTRAC real-time connectivity solution will allow us to identify issues as they are detected even while the aircraft is still in flight. It will also streamline our processes so we can conduct in depth investigations as efficiently as possible. For Gulf, implementing this solution demonstrates our commitment to leading the way in safety innovation and to providing best-in-class service to our clients,” stated CEO of Gulf Helicopters Mr. Mohamed Al Mohannadi.
SKYTRAC’s real-time connectivity solution uses a lightweight hardware package combined with OEM analytics to monitor for safety or maintenance anomalies in flight. When an issue is detected, detailed real-time information is forwarded automatically to the ground. Full flight logs including multiple hours of data are also made easily accessible post flight.
“SKYTRAC Real-Time connectivity is about delivering the best quality flight data to the right people on the ground as quickly and efficiently as possible. The result is a tool to assist with improved scheduling, improved turnaround and greater safety oversight,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
The system is currently being deployed on the first Gulf AW139 with an agreement to roll out the program across a fleet of 19 AW139 and 5 AW 189 aircraft.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot